Masha - (2024) #9

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

I have ready it 3/4 times...I am translating that as her apartment will be back online when a new tenant moves in but in the meantime we (RLC) have finally taken responsibility for a participant's health and wellbeing and we are assisting her in moving to a more normal life in society away from RLC and the camera's...meaning she is gone from our view.  

Put like this it makes sense. And I didn't expect something similar from RLC, given how it usually treats the customers... I imagine that since there are new people they have greater sensitivity to certain things. Maybe they understood that the situation was really shit.

14 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I have ready it 3/4 times...I am translating that as her apartment will be back online when a new tenant moves in but in the meantime we (RLC) have finally taken responsibility for a participant's health and wellbeing and we are assisting her in moving to a more normal life in society away from RLC and the camera's...meaning she is gone from our view.  

You're suggesting that Masha will be going to the archives once RLC confirms it officially.   :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Put like this it makes sense. And I didn't expect something similar from RLC, given how it usually treats the customers... I imagine that since there are new people they have greater sensitivity to certain things. Maybe they understood that the situation was really shit.

We also don't know how many times RLC gave her a "last chance".

Just watched Masha's IG messages as she settles into her "vacation" apartment in Naples.  Still delusional, still in denial and still high as a kite on drink, drugs or both.  If RLC are going to help her along they've got one hell of a task on their hands.

Anyway, more important - who's taking care of the cats?  It's their apartment now 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The unthinkable has happened
Masha is out, she has failed.
but it had to be. RLC had no other option.
now RLC is losing its roots,
Masha sacrificed her health for RLC, she always wanted to be the best.

I wish her all the best.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, franklin said:

Just watched Masha's IG messages as she settles into her "vacation" apartment in Naples.  Still delusional, still in denial and still high as a kite on drink, drugs or both.  If RLC are going to help her along they've got one hell of a task on their hands.

Anyway, more important - who's taking care of the cats?  It's their apartment now 😁

Elvis lmfao. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Es war, bevor die RLC die Bekanntmachung veröffentlichte 

Sie ging zur Ruhe und dann wird sie zurückkommen 

This dirty slut is supposed to stay where she is. Nobody needs them here.