Masha - (2024) #9

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Seems strange that this apartment has generated more conversation the last 3 or 4 day than it has had in  the last 3 months.  :biggrin:

I laugh because the joke but not happy about everyone piling on with every anecdotal comment they can muster.

I want to go on record that I make absolutely no judgment call on Masha. I admit that I never watched her, but I have learned a long time ago that all is not as it appears.

I asked her if she planned to open a rival website but she was too tired to answer.

I hope she does.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Watcher321 said:

If you will try to shut my mouth again cunts I will erase your shitty site from the earth 

am I clear ?

Lol, are you supposed to be Masha now? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Let me be clear.  Goodbye once again.   

She posted her banned cc account on her IG....she's raging 'war' against cc 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

She posted her banned cc account on her IG....she's raging 'war' against cc 🤣🤣

Just watched half of her 'daily story' and she is fucking nuts!

and yeah watch out, she is full on going to war with this site lol

Got pick-pocketed of 500 euro whilst going out for a pizza lol

If she continues this tone in her every day life, it's not gunna end well for her

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

I asked her if she planned to open a rival website but she was too tired to answer.

I hope she does.

I highly doubt that will ever happen. She does not have the funds nor investors to start such an adventure.  Remember Timothy Stokes from years ago he was going to start one in the UK with English speaking tenants, he had a lot of big plans but his only problem was he wanted investors to fund the whole thing, while he never had anything from his own pocket put into the venture other than it was his idea. What happened with that it never flew or even got of the ground. 

• Like 1