Masha - (2024) #9

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

It was in the TOS required at the time of Registration for a long time.

It said RLC people were not allowed to be here, and RLC doesn't allow them to be here, either. I'm not suggesting we Mods look the other way, but it's difficult to enforce that TOS because of IP and VPN spoofing, anyway.  CC members have had fun trolling other CC members at times in the past. The well behaved RLC tenants are usually discrete about their visits here because RLC doesn't want them here.

I say most of the tenants just peek-in as guests, anyway. 

Oh, on the whole I do agree that it's probably best for both parties to "stay away" from one another. Especially when we saw last posts from Masha... 

I still believe that it would be best if that rule was written again, but that's just me nitpicking.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

Babi brought Medusa on RLC not Masha 

but Masha brought Babi 😁

She also brought Fabi 😁 although she never joined as a resident .... 

9 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

It said RLC people were not allowed to be here, and RLC doesn't allow them to be here, either. I'm not suggesting we Mods look the other way, but it's difficult to enforce that TOS because of IP and VPN spoofing, anyway.  CC members have had fun trolling other CC members at times in the past. The well behaved RLC tenants are usually discrete about their visits here because RLC doesn't want them here.

9 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Hahaha, indeed. Is that why every time I log in the site is down?

Masha, stop fighting CC. Be smart. Have a plan. Return stronger!

At least quit letting everyone know you are you.

I would ask you to pretend to be someone that I am very endeared to😆, but I would get into trouble.

Of course, only if you want to...😁

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I highly doubt that will ever happen. She does not have the funds nor investors to start such an adventure.  Remember Timothy Stokes from years ago he was going to start one in the UK with English speaking tenants, he had a lot of big plans but his only problem was he wanted investors to fund the whole thing, while he never had anything from his own pocket put into the venture other than it was his idea. What happened with that it never flew or even got of the ground. 

Ok so I don't think she was going to do her own site, but I do think she has a plan to promote herself outside of RLC. Regardless, of whatever she is going through now, I hope she succeeds.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Why am I not able to see who is reacting to my posts? I would have thought by now I'd have pissed off at least fifteen guys.

🤣 you’re just not trying hard enough…

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Ok so I don't think she was going to do her own site, but I do think she has a plan to promote herself outside of RLC. Regardless, of whatever she is going through now, I hope she succeeds.

Depending on how much of a mess she is, she might only be self-employable for now. 

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

Why am I not able to see who is reacting to my posts? I would have thought by now I'd have pissed off at least fifteen guys.

Pay $20 and you'll see 🙂 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

As a psychiatrists and had seen many cases like that i have to say that right now masha isnt good. she suffer from bipolar disorder and she is in phase of mania. in few months 3-5 will be in depresion. Shen need help other wise she is risking her life every moment.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

A question.  Not sure anyone knows the answer.

Is Masha's apartment in Rome owned or leased by RLC?

Or is the apartment leased by Masha, and RLC reimburses her for the cost of the lease?