Masha - (2024) #9

41 minutes ago, jugghead said:

In all the confusion, I seem to have overlooked that little tidbit.

Stoney, you know damn well I would re-up. It got way too interesting.

But I would advise her to get her head straight and reorganize. Yeah, I know. Everyone will say she needs therapy and a drying out period. Shit, I always need therapy.

So, Masha, take this time to regroup, reorganize, and come back ten times stronger. Doesn't matter here or social media or wherever.

She's posted a meme in Russian, "How can I sleep knowing that I fucked everyone up?"

Some self reflection... perhaps there is hope for her   🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

My advice to Masha and all other tenants and CC members is to take their groceries, rent, debts and financial dealing seriously. CamCaps is here for diversion and fun; it cannot define your life. Pay your bills. Be nice to those around you. And never, ever take CC seriously.

And trust nothing you see or hear from RLC or from CC posts.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

My advice to Masha and all other tenants and CC members is to take their groceries, rent, debts and financial dealing seriously. CamCaps is here for diversion and fun; it cannot define your life. Pay your bills. Be nice to those around you. And never, ever take CC seriously.

And trust nothing you see or hear from RLC or from CC posts.

I'd say a good stint on RLC would be between 1-2 years. Gives you enough time to earn some good money, with a roof over your head, and maybe learn a job skill or part time job along the way. I can't imagine the job prospects for those that have been in the experiment for years and are eventually moved on. 

1 hour ago, redhead2183 said:

I'd say a good stint on RLC would be between 1-2 years. Gives you enough time to earn some good money, with a roof over your head, and maybe learn a job skill or part time job along the way. I can't imagine the job prospects for those that have been in the experiment for years and are eventually moved on. 

The ones that do it as a side hustle are the ones doing it right, like Venera/Lion, Karol/Kos, Gyana/Dantez.   Day jobs/lives and RLC is just a fraction of their personal lives, it doesn't run them.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, pachas said:

with masha out, can we get nelly out too? thats prime couple on vacation real estate she has been blocking for years now

We didn't get Masha out. There was an incident and RLC took action.

That some people remain too long on RLC is a whole different matter.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, daniel_8218 said:

a funny question, has anyone counted how many guys and girls Masha had fun with in front of camera? 🙂

She's had her fair share. Someone will probably know. 🤣