Masha - (2024) #9

Just now, pulo filipe said:

Masha have to stay alone in the apartment And don't bring those Dust  sniffer 

It's not the first time it's happened  

Likely not the last time either. After a couple days she'll be back to her old ways.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

I might be gullible in believing this, but I am hoping RLC have warned her if this happens again one more time, she will be offline and out for good. She may struggle to reach 10 years in the project and if and when she leaves RLC she will be like an ex-serviceman adapting to life in civvie street because she will disappear into society with no followers to top her bank account up and she will no longer be able to PAY these people to visit her apartment (which someone recently translated) that she pays these people to hang out at her apartment with the promise of alcohol and party powder.   

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

To sniff the dust alone?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Likely not the last time either. After a couple days she'll be back to her old ways.

Im very surprised they let Masha continue in the project after what's happened, I guess the only way they will close that apartment is when they take Masha out in a body bag .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Im very surprised they let Masha continue in the project after what's happened, I guess the only way they will close that apartment is when they take Masha out in a body bag .

No Real surprise. Bag or a cell. 

• Like 1

stunned to see, after one day, the return of "cocaina" online!!!!🤨 rlc has therefore decided to keep this unstable and increasingly hysterical drug addict once again, to the detriment of safety and common sense!!! happy cocaina, her rlc income will allow her to buy more and more drugs, while waiting for the next crisis!!!😖

its always sunny in philadelphia drugs GIF