B4 - General Topic 2024 #58 (August / September)

Il y a 9 heures, Troy a dit :

🤣 I'm just trying to be positive. I'm trying to say positive thing instead of negative toward people. Besides, I don't have that much longer on here. My girlfriend is shutting me down from RLC and the chatroom. So i'm figuring I might as well just be positive, toward everyone and everything. ✌️🙂

Controlling partners are never a good thing. Male of female.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Controlling partners are never a good thing. Male of female.

No, she's not the bad guy. I put her thru a lot of shit. It's not that I can't. I'm trying to show her that she can trust me again. Believe me she's a good woman and a good mother to my two little daughters. Sometimes being a watcher can be an obsession. So I agree to back off and focus on better things Like my family. 🙂✌️

• Upvote 4

22 hours ago, Fagen said:

Sara and Karma doing a little hot kissing

Watched it out of curiosity. That was indeed hot. The beginning was a bit awkward but then they found their pace. If this was a test run, it will probably fare better than Starliner.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Being cynical I'd say its all about Sara getting views in her room which Karma is happy with.

Being less cynical she's feeling unloved and wants the company.

Are Max and Sara still an item, I wondered if bringing the random guy home last week meant it's over.

IMO, Massi will never again appear on cam, even for a social visit.  His absence poses a dilemma for Sara.  It does zero for her cam scores if she and Massi fuck off-camera.  And as Massi was not monogamous during his time at RLC, I think he understands that Sara will have sex with others, if only for the monetary returns that flow from high cam scores.  Ultimately, it is all about the money.

And we have a CC stalker to thank for this.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, moules said:

IMO, Massi will never again appear on cam, even for a social visit.  His absence poses a dilemma for Sara.  It does zero for her cam scores if she and Massi fuck off-camera.  And as Massi was not monogamous during his time at RLC, I think he understands that Sara will have sex with others, if only for the monetary returns that flow from high cam scores.  Ultimately, it is all about the money.

And we have a CC stalker to thank for this.

Whomever it is...

Thank You GIF - Thank You - Discover & Share GIFs.gif

• Like 1

4 hours ago, itohkata said:

Watched it out of curiosity. That was indeed hot. The beginning was a bit awkward but then they found their pace. If this was a test run, it will probably fare better than Starliner.

I stan Sara and Karma so much but it seems like Karma doesn't want to escalate it, which is sad. Yes, at the beginning Karma was just going to kiss Sara's cheeks, but Sara insisted, and then it started for real and boy was it good. But then Karma pretty much excused herself right afterwards.   NEED MOAR! 😁

31 minutes ago, fugwash said:

I stan Sara and Karma so much but it seems like Karma doesn't want to escalate it, which is sad. Yes, at the beginning Karma was just going to kiss Sara's cheeks, but Sara insisted, and then it started for real and boy was it good. But then Karma pretty much excused herself right afterwards.   NEED MOAR! 😁

They are both a joke and need to go.

42 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

They are both a joke and need to go.

you don't change anything with that, every new girl changes into the existing sh@t that is walking around now (just look at Medusa ..Tani 2 ) , you can accept that or leave, I have accepted it and wait for better times.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, fugwash said:

Positive was that they both were 100% sober ! No blaming on the booze !

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lookwarm said:

\There's nothing to see anyway.

there is nothing.., you can see very well with most girls that when partners or pimps come to visit, those girls play a mandatory number but their faces say leave me alone, even Karma can't hide that she is not always happy with the Orc and Maddy shows that too, the villa girls should be free from restrictive boyfriends and pimps, there are more than enough apartments where couples can be seen, hunters and one day visitors are ok for me, after all those girls are all sex workers and have to earn some money too