Payed Membership

thething1313

Hi there i just payrd the 12 dollars at payza.com but still cant get access to the gallary why is that so?

Once the Administrator confirms your payment you'll be activated. If you provide your reference number it would make it easier for the admin to identify. It won't be much longer though.

• 1 month later...

As already a Premium Member of Reallifecam, on March 21, 2015 I paid through Payza USD 12,- to “Depraved Media” (is it you?)  to get the 1 year subscription to CamCaps. Below the payment details as per Payza’s receipt. I was expecting to get access to a large number of videos and pics from reallifecam in the “Attachment Center”. However nothing has changed, as I’m still only a ‘registered member’ of CamCaps but nowhere is an access to “Attachment Center” nor have I ever been asked to Login when I open CamCaps.

On April 2 and 17 I wrote to [email protected] but have never got any reply. What’s wrong???

=======================

""If you have any issues related to this purchase, please contact the seller, Depraved Media ([email protected]) and allow them up to five business days to respond to your query.

Please note: the charge on your credit card statement for this payment will show as:Payza *

Payment Details

• Date: March 21, 2015 7:29:49 PM

• Amount Paid: $12.00 USD

• Name on StatementPayza *

Reference Number: B9848-69B3F-B2BB5

• Seller Name: Depraved Media

• Seller Email: [email protected]

• Item Description: 1 Year membership to CamCaps.Net: 1 Year nonrecurring membership to CamCaps.Net""

As already a Premium Member of Reallifecam, on March 21, 2015 I paid through Payza USD 12,- to “Depraved Media” (is it you?)  to get the 1 year subscription to CamCaps. Below the payment details as per Payza’s receipt. I was expecting to get access to a large number of videos and pics from reallifecam in the “Attachment Center”. However nothing has changed, as I’m still only a ‘registered member’ of CamCaps but nowhere is an access to “Attachment Center” nor have I ever been asked to Login when I open CamCaps.

On April 2 and 17 I wrote to [email protected] but have never got any reply. What’s wrong???

=======================

""If you have any issues related to this purchase, please contact the seller, Depraved Media ([email protected]) and allow them up to five business days to respond to your query.

Please note: the charge on your credit card statement for this payment will show as:Payza *

Payment Details

• Item Description: 1 Year membership to CamCaps.Net: 1 Year nonrecurring membership to CamCaps.Net""

http://camcaps.net/read-me/paid-membership/105

This page is where you put your reference number on. It might field faster results.

=======================

Payment Details

You're all set. Thank you for your payment. I have activated your membership from today.