was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

'I like Kamila and I always have.  She is taking to her phone, not to anybody just her phone.  Can someone that is familiar with Kamila please explain to me why they brought her back!!  I would rather see a girl that is totally new to me instead of bringing someone back that in all honesty hasn't done anything different other than sleep naked one night.  I bet you that you will never see her sleep naked ever again.  I just want someone to open my eyes about why they brought her back!!  I'm tired and I'm going to bed.  I can't bare to watch her any longer!

>:( >:( >:( >:(ESTE APARTAMENTO ES UNA ESTAFA >:( >:( >:(

No my friend, RLC is a SCAM!!!!!

'I like Kamila and I always have.  She is taking to her phone, not to anybody just her phone.  Can someone that is familiar with Kamila please explain to me why they brought her back!!  I would rather see a girl that is totally new to me instead of bringing someone back that in all honesty hasn't done anything different other than sleep naked one night.  I bet you that you will never see her sleep naked ever again.  I just want someone to open my eyes about why they brought her back!!  I'm tired and I'm going to bed.  I can't bare to watch her any longer!

Wow. I'm sorry you must be missing her at the times that she has been more "active". I've seen a big difference between what she's been showing this time versus her first stay. I've been really happy to see her new sense of freedom regarding showing her body.

I have a theory about why they brought her back, but until I feel more confident in it, I don't want to post anything. I'm hoping it may be a good thing.

Seriously, you have to be missing the good stuff. Don't give up on her just yet. She's worth the wait.  :)

Wow. I'm sorry you must be missing her at the times that she has been more "active". I've seen a big difference between what she's been showing this time versus her first stay. I've been really happy to see her new sense of freedom regarding showing her body.

I have a theory about why they brought her back, but until I feel more confident in it, I don't want to post anything. I'm hoping it may be a good thing.

Seriously, you have to be missing the good stuff. Don't give up on her just yet. She's worth the wait.  :)

I've probably seen most of what you're talking about bookmaster.  If you have a theory I can't wait to hear it!  I need something to show/tell me there is hope for this site!!

I've probably seen most of what you're talking about bookmaster.  If you have a theory I can't wait to hear it!  I need something to show/tell me there is hope for this site!!

I know there is allot of people that would like to think how innocent Kamila, Rita, and Monika are but I have a hard time believing that, with what I've seen during there stays in the apartment.  Monika to me was probably the most innocent from what I observed, followed by Rita which spent several nights away from the apartment. Watching Kamila and the way she acted after coming home this morning, leaves little hope for innocence.  The first thing she did was go upstairs and walk all the way into the door of Nora's room to see what Nora was doing.  Then she went downstairs to the balcony for a couple of minutes before hitting the shower where she washed the heck out of her vagina followed by a real good scrub job on her panties.  With that being said, how can it be construed any other way?  I firmly believe that N&K have clients and to satisfy their clients these girls go out and do whatever the clients want.  All this is just my opinion on what I have observed over time and nobody else's.

I know there is allot of people that would like to think how innocent Kamila, Rita, and Monika are but I have a hard time believing that, with what I've seen during there stays in the apartment.  Monika to me was probably the most innocent from what I observed, followed by Rita which spent several nights away from the apartment. Watching Kamila and the way she acted after coming home this morning, leaves little hope for innocence.  The first thing she did was go upstairs and walk all the way into the door of Nora's room to see what Nora was doing.  Then she went downstairs to the balcony for a couple of minutes before hitting the shower where she washed the heck out of her vagina followed by a real good scrub job on her panties.  With that being said, how can it be construed any other way?  I firmly believe that N&K have clients and to satisfy their clients these girls go out and do whatever the clients want.  All this is just my opinion on what I have observed over time and nobody else's.

Who cares what they're doing outside of the apartment? We're here just to watch them everything else is none of anyone's business.

Do you really care so much about her vagina?  ::)

dfCcap, please help me to understand. I'm not judging you. I like reading a lot of your posts, but I'm really confused by some of your comments. For example, you stated "Watching Kamila and the way she acted after coming home this morning, leaves little hope for innocence.  The first thing she did was go upstairs and walk all the way into the door of Nora's room to see what Nora was doing.  Then she went downstairs to the balcony for a couple of minutes before hitting the shower where she washed the heck out of her vagina followed by a real good scrub job on her panties.  With that being said, how can it be construed any other way?".

The reason I'm honestly confused is that, in my opinion, what you have said in that quote could be said about any healthy, attractive young woman. All beautiful young women have active sex lives (Thankfully, for us men). I honestly don't understand why that behavior seems suspicious to you. I know you can't expect these women to be virgins. So, why does any sex they may (or may not) have automatically mean that they are being paid to have sex and are performing this "work" for RLC business reasons?

You may actually be correct in your suspicions about this, but I really don't see any evidence of that. Beautiful young woman have active social lives because people like to be around them. Why do you feel differently? Is it just because they are on this RLC website that you feel this way or is there some other reason? I'm asking you honestly. I'm just really curious. I get very angry at times with RLC and the way they treat their customers too. But, I really don't think that Kamila's actions last night were any different than any other young woman her age. Please help me to understand your position. Thanks.

dfCcap, please help me to understand. I'm not judging you. I like reading a lot of your posts, but I'm really confused by some of your comments. For example, you stated "Watching Kamila and the way she acted after coming home this morning, leaves little hope for innocence.  The first thing she did was go upstairs and walk all the way into the door of Nora's room to see what Nora was doing.  Then she went downstairs to the balcony for a couple of minutes before hitting the shower where she washed the heck out of her vagina followed by a real good scrub job on her panties.  With that being said, how can it be construed any other way?".

The reason I'm honestly confused is that, in my opinion, what you have said in that quote could be said about any healthy, attractive young woman. All beautiful young women have active sex lives (Thankfully, for us men). I honestly don't understand why that behavior seems suspicious to you. I know you can't expect these women to be virgins. So, why does any sex they may (or may not) have automatically mean that they are being paid to have sex and are performing this "work" for RLC business reasons?

You may actually be correct in your suspicions about this, but I really don't see any evidence of that. Beautiful young woman have active social lives because people like to be around them. Why do you feel differently? Is it just because they are on this RLC website that you feel this way or is there some other reason? I'm asking you honestly. I'm just really curious. I get very angry at times with RLC and the way they treat their customers too. But, I really don't think that Kamila's actions last night were any different than any other young woman her age. Please help me to understand your position. Thanks.

he can't go past the fact that it wasn't his dick  ::)

I'm not trying to skate around what I have said bookmaster,  I guess you see things differently (glass 1/2 full) than I, but the facts are they are working for RLC to provide a service for us, am I correct in that statement?  There is only maybe three apartments I like to watch on RLC because the others quite frankly are boring as hell.  This happens to be one of those apartments to which there is hardly any of the girls around unless they are sleeping, showering, or eating.  Of course there is an occasional lets pop some popcorn and sit on the sofa nights but I think you get my drift.  I'm not destitute for money but I feel I'm get screwed by lack of participation of the girls that work for RLC to provide us with there presence.  They act like their on vacation when in fact they are working a job!

As for what I see and how I interpret what I see, everybody is different in that regard.  I watch allot of RLC live and not from recordings like some people on here and I think that makes a difference as well.  Like I have said before, I love Kamila to death along with several of the other girls that we have had the blessings of crossing our computer screens.  I guess at least to me, this one apartment is starting to resemble a soap opera more and more each day and that's the last thing I want to see.

I'm not sure if I have clarified anything for you because sometimes what I'm thinking doesn't come out the same way when I type it LOL.  Sorry if I didn't help you in any way!