was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

i just want to through this out there nora does what she wants.but as soon as someone else is getting more attention like kami and rita did she dont like it.awhile back rita used to come down stairs in a thong and no bra nora had a talk with her and what happend it stopped.you cant do what you want.once she sees your getting all the attention she gets mad.i wouldnt put it past her if she goes on cc just to find out who is the most talked about in the forums.not being disrespectful to know one but this is how i see it.

You are absolutely right canito, she was asleep and when she heard the door close downstairs she woke up and immediately got on her phone to see what they were up to!  This apartment is now and always has been about Nora!  I totally agree with your assessment of how it is with her and this apartment!  That is why it is important that her and that baggage that mopes around with her need to leave this apartment!  There is no telling what we would get to enjoy if those two were gone!!

dfCcap alot a people want her gone but this is another thing i noticed nora brings in good ratings for the apt.and if it wasnt for her i dont think we would be seeing these nice girls in this apt.nora is the one in charge and calls the shots us as members have to deal with what we get.how many complains and nothing happens plenty all we can do watch them and deal with seeing nora and kiko even though i dont like it i have to deal with it.i hope my post didnt offend knowone just writing what i think.

dfCcap alot a people want her gone but this is another thing i noticed nora brings in good ratings for the apt.and if it wasnt for her i dont think we would be seeing these nice girls in this apt.nora is the one in charge and calls the shots us as members have to deal with what we get.how many complains and nothing happens plenty all we can do watch them and deal with seeing nora and kiko even though i dont like it i have to deal with it.i hope my post didnt offend knowone just writing what i think.

I guess I'm just not that easy LOL

i just want to through this out there nora does what she wants.but as soon as someone else is getting more attention like kami and rita did she dont like it.awhile back rita used to come down stairs in a thong and no bra nora had a talk with her and what happend it stopped.you cant do what you want.once she sees your getting all the attention she gets mad.i wouldnt put it past her if she goes on cc just to find out who is the most talked about in the forums.not being disrespectful to know one but this is how i see it.

You are absolutely right canito, she was asleep and when she heard the door close downstairs she woke up and immediately got on her phone to see what they were up to!  This apartment is now and always has been about Nora!  I totally agree with your assessment of how it is with her and this apartment!  That is why it is important that her and that baggage that mopes around with her need to leave this apartment!  There is no telling what we would get to enjoy if those two were gone!!

I might be wrong as no one really knows what goes on with RLC.

I am thinking Nora and Kiko were removed from RLC. This apartment may have been Nora's door back in. This apartment may have been her idea and therefore she might have to most to lose if RLC were to pull the plug. I also do not think the other three girls are mature enough to understand they need to be on cam for the apartment to stay live. If there was no Nora I think we would be seeing an empty apartment most days and nights. Heck we already see an empty apartment about half the time.

The viewership was probably going down, so Kamila returns. Someone stated that Kamila and the other girls do not communicate much. Well there is probably some resentment over Coco losing her own room.

I also would not be surprised if Milana and Coco were indeed dancers, or possibly waitresses. 1.) They leave every evening about the time a second shift would start. 2.) Look at the eye makeup that Coco wears, if that does not say dancer I do not know what does. 3.) Every dancer/Stripper that I have ever known sleeps till mid-afternoon then sunbathes.

con todos mis respetos , no me parece que esta mujer sea para tanto , esta muy buena , si . pero tampoco hace nada diferente , para mi gusto que es mio propio estaba mucho mejor rita , pedazo de culo y de tetas un pedazo de hembra , y coco , a esta le reventaba yo el ojete en cuanto la pillara menuda cara de guarra tiene , milana esta muy rica tambien pero se pondra como una foca , le cabe un porta aviones por debajo de las piernas , a esta no hace falta abrirle el culo ya lo tiene bien abierto . lo mismo que hace kamila por las noches , hace tambien nora y multiplicado y el coño de nora que no me lo toquen que es de los mas ricos de RLF a esta si le metia yo una buena comida de labios pero con kiko mirando . MORBAZO

yo las escojo por la personalidad y belleza rita,kamila y jannet milana es bonita pero no me gusta su cuerpo y nora yo no la encuentro bella en ningun modo y coco es bella por la altura pero se chingo aquel tipo el primer dia que lo conosio que te da de pensar.

They say if you have an erection lasting longer than 4 hours to consult a physician,well Kamila has had me hard as rock going on four hours now,sitting here waiting for her to do something,what the hell do I do,my poor ball are hurting lmaoo!!!!;D ;D ;D ;D

They say if you have an erection lasting longer than 4 hours to consult a physician,well Kamila has had me hard as rock going on four hours now,sitting here waiting for her to do something,what the hell do I do,my poor ball are hurting lmaoo!!!!;D ;D ;D ;D

LMAO, one word, FINISH!!  There is nothing wrong with rubbing two out in a day, hell 3 is ok too!!