was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

kamila packing her bags, what a short visit. So sad, she is the best girl on RLC  :'(

I think she is just now unpacking her luggage. She hasn't had time to do it yet with all the showers and masturbation and trips to the clubs and the beach. When does a girl get the time to do what she needs to do!!!

kamila packing her bags, what a short visit. So sad, she is the best girl on RLC  :'(

I don't think she is packing, I think she is unpacking. She has been living out of her suit case. She is organizing by putting things in the closet and drawers. She may be using her suitcase to hold things. She is in a very good mood today. She has been dancing in the shower and room and singing.

Guest Rodney_X

what is this blue part, that lying right now on her bed? she had it connect with her smartphone. is this a vibrator?

Cest une batterie

what is this blue part, that lying right now on her bed? she had it connect with her smartphone. is this a vibrator?

Cest une batterie

It's a battery that can be charged and then you can use it to charge your cell phone battery.  Just extra battery power for the cell phone.

Cest une batterie

It's a battery that can be charged and then you can use it to charge your cell phone battery.  Just extra battery power for the cell phone.

Ahhh, ok. Just see dildos, since kamila is back  ;D

Guest Rodney_X

Cest une batterie

Ahhh, ok. Just see dildos, since kamila is back  ;D

With Kamilia even a fishing rod becomes a dildo