was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

I think that coco and kammi have personal conflict toward each other-by watching actions. Am I just imagining this?

Milana & Coco it appears to me don't get along that well with Kami.  I could be wrong because of some of the times they have been out together recently but that could be just Kami trying to fit in.  If what I read on another post is correct, she is going to have a hard time fitting in!!

I will say this tho, she started unloading the dishwasher and cleaning up a little bit in the kitchen and neither girl tried to help her.  She is going to be used to death in this apartment!!

Has anybody besides myself noticed that damn near after every shower or bath, they are scrubbing the tub?  That must be one nasty place to live!!

bottle alarm, she has placed the small white besides her bed....

Besides that she have uploaded to her room with her laptop! That in its first stage was masturbation with her headphones safe!

even without earphones now, she is soooo itchy. The open laptop she is using to protect of cam 9, but 10 is watching you... very good show!

Whats happening, nobody talks to anyone anymore ??  Was there a fight ??  It's seems Kamila is left out by Milana And Coco.  And BTW when is Coco going to depart she is supposed to be just a friend of Millana.  Or does she work for Nora ??

I have a friend on CC that asked me to get some captures of Kamila if she was to pleasure herself.  I'm asking one of you fine folk on here to capture the moment for him because I have to step out for about an hour.  If one of you could oblige me I would appreciate it.  And yes believe it or not, I do have one friend on CC :)