was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

I keep getting these flashing images of the bottle breaking inside of her as she thumps away on herself....I hear the bottle neck snapping and the sheets turning red, drenched with her warm blood, splatters on the walls from the spurts of life sustaining hemoglobin pulsating out of her vagina. The only thing she can do to save her life is crawl into the bathroom and find a Kotex Maxi pad and apply massive compression until the paramedics appear.

Instantaneously (to be all-inclusive that means right now for our other than English (OTE) speaking  members), I am starting to see flashing images of two hot fuckin' firemen rushin' up the stairs wearin' only fire boots and pants...suspenders coverin' bulgin' chests and...oh my gosh.... the six packs, and brawny raw flesh drippin' with sweet smoky sweat...I scream out,"OMG it's Magic Mike!!! Hey Mikey look over here! Fuck Kamila her pussy's gone..fuck me!"

I surmise she needs an alternative implement , those bottles can be dangerous if not manipulated properly, I only use plastic paraphernalia myself.........right sixfive?

Guest bobbyjoe

Changement de chambre pour Kamilla, une bonne nouvelle  :P

bonne nouvelle ou pas,perso je suis pas fan de cette chambre,la camera 7 est bien placé mais la camera 8 est trop loin et trop haute,pas sûr de mieux voir quand elle se masturbera

bonne nouvelle ou pas,perso je suis pas fan de cette chambre,la camera 7 est bien placé mais la camera 8 est trop loin et trop haute,pas sûr de mieux voir quand elle se masturbera

Oui effectivement la 8 ne sert pas à grand-chose, par contre pour la 7 ça risque d'être plus sympa et peut-être voir ce qu'elle regarde pendant qu'elle se masturbe.

Et je trouve Kamilla tellement mignonne même quand elle dort qu'un plan plus proche peut-être que bien  :P

Guest bobbyjoe

Oui effectivement la 8 ne sert pas à grand-chose, par contre pour la 7 ça risque d'être plus sympa et peut-être voir ce qu'elle regarde pendant qu'elle se masturbe.

Et je trouve Kamilla tellement mignonne même quand elle dort qu'un plan plus proche peut-être que bien  :P

la bonne nouvelle je pense et j'espere qu'on aura plus ce putain de ventilateur qui cachait la vue

tout à fait d'accord!!!! le fait que kamila change de chambre est une catastrophe!!!! les caméras sont très mal placées!!! fini les gros plans et les magnifiques habillages de kamila devant son miroir!!!

totally agree!!!! that kamila exchange room is a disaster !!!! the cameras are very misplaced !!! finished close-ups and the beautiful dress of kamila front of the mirror !!! :( :( :-[ :-\ :'( :'( :'(

tout à fait d'accord!!!! le fait que kamila change de chambre est une catastrophe!!!! les caméras sont très mal placées!!! fini les gros plans et les magnifiques habillages de kamila devant son miroir!!!

totally agree!!!! that kamila exchange room is a disaster !!!! the cameras are very misplaced !!! finished close-ups and the beautiful dress of kamila front of the mirror !!! :( :( :-[ :-\ :'( :'( :'(

They should  install another cam by the dresser in that bedroom but they don't want to show the cams from other angles  ???

They should  install another cam by the dresser in that bedroom but they don't want to show the cams from other angles  ???

There wasn't any problem showing some of the cams in some of the other apartments.

First let me tell you I love Kamila to the end.  But I noticed when she was in the small room that her pillow case had the same colors as the gay flag.  Is it a coincidence ?  Even tho she is still No, 1 with me.  Don't hate me for posting, I'm just asking.