was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

Is Nora reverting back to her childhood with her choice of TV programs?

c'est kamila qui avait mis ce film, mais comme la qualité n'était pas bonne, nora a été le chercher sur son ordinateur!!!!

kamila is who put this film, but the quality was not good, nora was searching on the computer !!!!

c'est kamila qui avait mis ce film, mais comme la qualité n'était pas bonne, nora a été le chercher sur son ordinateur!!!!

kamila is who put this film, but the quality was not good, nora was searching on the computer !!!!

Corboblanc,  Je soupsonne que vous êtes Canadien comme moi alors salut vieux frère

Corboblanc,  Je soupsonne que vous êtes Canadien comme moi alors salut vieux frère

Corbo blanc I never wrote any of this brother stuff , someone is          hacking my computer and maybe that is the reason I got banned Sure I am bilingual but ask him how tall he is and I will tell you how tall I am so you mcan see who the Hacker is  thanks