was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

oui, et en plus je ne suis pas d'accord!! nous sommes quelques uns à connaître l'identité de kamila, mais pas tous le monde!!!! 8)

Yes, and besides I do not agree !! we are a few to know the identity of kamila, but not everyone !!!! 8)

that's the scariest post I've read so far...

I think that the men that found out who she was are really scary ! You are hunting your prey or what ?!

I'm speecheless...

This has been a strange rapid transformation of Kami's behavior.The only time I ever saw anyone's behavior transform that rapidly was when they used drugs or had been drugged.

Or when their employer asked them to change or behave differently for their current assignment.  Everything does not have to be worse case scenario ......

This has been a strange rapid transformation of Kami's behavior.The only time I ever saw anyone's behavior transform that rapidly was when they used drugs or had been drugged.

Or when their employer asked them to change or behave differently for their current assignment.  Everything does not have to be worse case scenario ......

Or maybe just when they're in the company of someone they really like and enjoy being with.

What was this sudden change in behavior anyway?

Reality.As John Lennon said "THE DREAM IS OVER".

Or maybe just when they're in the company of someone they really like and enjoy being with.

JUST REMEMEBER THIS, IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO KAMI EVERYONE AT CC AND RLC ARE RESPONSIBLE.

yada yada yada!  If something happens to Kamila it is of her own doing!  Don't try to push that off on anybody from CC.

But on a side note, at least you are now putting what you believe under the right thread!!  The pictures thread is for pictures and small comments only.  I know I have been guilty of doing the same thing and I'm working hard to change that!!

JUST REMEMEBER THIS, IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO KAMI EVERYONE AT CC AND RLC ARE RESPONSIBLE.

I thought you were DONE here...  what happened to your 33yo date ?  she stand you up, and you come back to bother us with your drivel ?

Adding to the Kamila mystery, she has gone shopping before on several occasions and has brought back clothes for a young child, even taking pictures of the clothes.  So who is the mysterious child?  A child of a relative or the child of the female she talks to often???  Really doesn't matter, but does show a thoughtful side of Kamila.

Yeah, some people here are so weird. As if Kammi came here as a nun and leaves as a prostitute. Come on, the girl hasn't done anything wrong. She is just having fun with a girl she likes. She is not a 10 year old girl anymore but a grown woman with a career. I care for her just as much as the next guy, but don't overdo it. Especially when there is nothing going on.