Estera & Smith

1 hour ago, caravan83 said:

Just need Kitty with a dumb ass boyfriend to move into another appartment now & worth watching for the drama.

She was apparently invited back with her new BF but declined.

• Thanks 1

I had no specific hope for that place, but I'm still disappointed. Smith... In french I'd call him a "Raclure de fond de chiotte" which, to my surprise, translate nicely to "Shitter's scraper".

Kitty and him were both batshit crazy and abusive. But the drama they had was at an epic level.

You know, Like @StnCld316 said, RLC must be very desperate if they brought him back to the project. It's been over a month they didn't add anyone in the project, and now they brought back Smith.. If they brought him back, I see no points now why they wouldn't bring back Kitty. @Keen Observer couldn't been more accurate than this, she was cute but she totally had some problems, I still remember how toxic that couple was in Venera and Lion app.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Kabester said:

You know, Like @StnCld316 said, RLC must be very desperate if they brought him back to the project. It's been over a month they didn't add anyone in the project, and now they brought back Smith.. If they brought him back, I see no points now why they wouldn't bring back Kitty. @Keen Observer couldn't been more accurate than this, she was cute but she totally had some problems, I still remember how toxic that couple was in Venera and Lion app.

Kitty & Smith first began in the apartment recently vacated by Gyana & Dantez they were toxic back in those days, they lasted a month before they got put out there and then they came back in the Venera & Lion apartment roughly 4 to 5 months later and lasted just over 2 years there before getting removed from the project.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They left the first apartment because of the neighbors who were complaining about the noise if I'm remember correctly
That's why RLC made it clear at the time that we would find Kitty and Smith in another apartment
But Kitty and Smith still had a toxic relationship where it was often Kitty who started the argument for any subject, psychologically, I think Kitty could be very mean and harsh in her words, and unfortunately by dint of accumulation, Smith completely blew the valve at the end

Before judging him, I'm waiting to see how he behaves in this new relationship, and especially it could possibly be to see Smith's family again 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2