Estera & Smith

il y a 11 minutes, putain et dit :

Bon sang, courageuse Estera, qui lance la salade de Smith.

Je souris tout seul devant mon ordi, la malheureuse secoue le zizi de Smith alors que rien ne survint 

Pauvre Estera , elle ne le connaissait pas , elle ne savait pas que les pistolets étaient chargés à blanc !!😁😁😂

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Catmaster said:

Reading the introductions of RLC, it seems to be the same offender-victim-dynamic like Kitty & Smith. Hopefully nothing really bad will happen.

Where is the introduction?

Smith had a peculiar...recreation...of his own. But don't worry. Only us lame-ass Social Media guys that actually know things talk about it.

Just listen to guys like jonno and upyourass. They know everything about everything. They even know what they do here, which is a good thing because I'm having trouble figuring that out.

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

Just listen to guys like jonno and upyourass. They know everything about everything. They even know what they do here, which is a good thing because I'm having trouble figuring that out.

Because I try to not engage with the trolls anymore (that's what they want), and because it's quite hidden, I like to do a friendly reminder that it's pretty easy to ignore ppl on the forum. Hover the user picture, click "Ignore" and you're set. When those trolls will have nobody answering to them, or just other trolls, maybe they'll learn to behave or go do something else elsewhere. 

Don't feed the troll, ignore it 🙂