At last......

Guest norafan77

Guest norafan77

Nora and Kamilla ...this has been building since Kamilla moved in. Judging by what has gone on this evening, despite Nora's best efforts, Kamilla is anervous, inexperienced and a little shy. Otherwise this could have been the greatest night RLC has ever seen !!! And by the way....for all you Nora critics ( non Russian speaking, non premium members and no friggin' idea what makes a woman tick ) ...here's to Nora  ! Just when you thought you knew it all , she knocks the ball right out the ballpark.  Since Kamilla came in the apartment , Nora has come to life.....the best is yet to come !!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nora and Kamilla ...this has been building since Kamilla moved in. Judging by what has gone on this evening, despite Nora's best efforts, Kamilla is anervous, inexperienced and a little shy. Otherwise this could have been the greatest night RLC has ever seen !!! And by the way....for all you Nora critics ( non Russian speaking, non premium members and no friggin' idea what makes a woman tick ) ...here's to Nora  ! Just when you thought you knew it all , she knocks the ball right out the ballpark.  Since Kamilla came in the apartment , Nora has come to life.....the best is yet to come !!!

I couldn't agree more!!  That was close to the greatest night in RLC history for sure!  Nora knows what she is doing at all times and Kamila, bless her heart, she is a little shy and inexperienced as you have said but she is one beautiful person.....Nora and Kamila make a great team to watch no doubt...

I couldn't agree more!!  That was close to the greatest night in RLC history for sure!  Nora knows what she is doing at all times and Kamila, bless her heart, she is a little shy and inexperienced as you have said but she is one beautiful person.....Nora and Kamila make a great team to watch no doubt...

It could be fair to say that Nora likely swings on both sides of the fence.

Well I hope to see some fence swinging tonight lol ;D

Well I hope to see some fence swinging tonight lol ;D

I`m with you on that one.

Guest norafan77

you guys just didn't see this coming did you...(missed all the signs...Monica leaving helped a great deal) communication, friendship....and if we're very, very nice lot's and lot's of sex .......nuff said !