At last......

Guest norafan77

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw two girls laughing while watching "The Bachelor" and then a massage like all girls do, and chat with friend for two hours before going to sleep !!!! I never thought nora, might be a lesbian !!!

She should turn into one. She`d get more satisfaction and be happier.

Just needed the right girl and the absence of Kiko......and voila ! Total voyeur bliss

Kiko can stay away.  Things are going along just fine without his faggot ass around.

StnCld316, you hit the nail right on the head with that statement!!  I've never cared for KooKoo or what ever his name is!  Nora with another woman is just pure sensual sexual bliss!!  I know she likes a good romp in the hay every now and then, but there are ways around that as well.  If Kiko comes back it will be the most boring apartment all over again......Nora did a great job with her massage of Kamila, it was something special to watch!!!

One more thing.....It is obvious that Kamila needed that massage tonight.  Look how much less she is rolling around in bed while she sleeps. From what I see, it totally relaxed her as any good massage should do (my hat is off to you Nora) and has allowed her to just sleep peacefully!!  I think it was just what the Dr. ordered!

But I can't give Nora all the credit, the shoulder massage Kamila gave to Nora is what got the ball rolling in my opinion.  Sleep well girls, you both deserve it!

One more thing.....It is obvious that Kamila needed that massage tonight.  Look how much less she is rolling around in bed while she sleeps. From what I see, it totally relaxed her as any good massage should do (my hat is off to you Nora) and has allowed her to just sleep peacefully!!  I think it was just what the Dr. ordered!

But I can't give Nora all the credit, the shoulder massage Kamila gave to Nora is what got the ball rolling in my opinion.  Sleep well girls, you both deserve it!

Hopefully next time the Doctor orders it to go a bit further. Nora would certainly look hotter chowing down on pussy than blowing Kikos dick.

Ojala fuera cierto todo lo que comentais, pero me parece que habeís caído en la trampa de Nora, cuando estaba Monika, no la hacía ni puto caso, ayer que se iba a follar por ahí, la dejó sola cuando sabía perfectamente que lo estaba pasando mal y le dió igual y hoy, si hoy, no le habían llamado para follar, osea que no tenía ningun plan, ahh sí, hacer Marketing puro y duro dentro de la casa sabiendo los suscriptores que perdieron la noche fatídica de Kamila y Monika y la huída de Monika. Sabía que si no hacía algo...este apartamento iba a ser la ruina, bien por Nora! has conseguido algo...

Señores, MARKETING puro y duro de la señora Nora, lo tenía todo planeado.

Ojala fuera cierto todo lo que comentais, pero me parece que habeís caído en la trampa de Nora, cuando estaba Monika, no la hacía ni puto caso, ayer que se iba a follar por ahí, la dejó sola cuando sabía perfectamente que lo estaba pasando mal y le dió igual y hoy, si hoy, no le habían llamado para follar, osea que no tenía ningun plan, ahh sí, hacer Marketing puro y duro dentro de la casa sabiendo los suscriptores que perdieron la noche fatídica de Kamila y Monika y la huída de Monika. Sabía que si no hacía algo...este apartamento iba a ser la ruina, bien por Nora! has conseguido algo...

Señores, MARKETING puro y duro de la señora Nora, lo tenía todo planeado.

;) ;)Esto ya lo comente yo enotro post, se veia venir este gran teatro y esta farsa de lo contrario este apartamento se les iba abajo, la gente esta muy cabreada con lo sucedido la noche del corte de camaras, y creo que de ahora en adelante veremos mas teatro

So...it was just a massage?  Nothing else?  Did they rub tits?  Ass?  Or just a back rub?

As far as these two moving on to having sex together...I guess we'll just have to wait and see, but I'm not sure anyone should read too much into all this.

As far as these two moving on to having sex together...I guess we'll just have to wait and see, but I'm not sure anyone should read too much into all this.

Don't even waste your time trying to convince them. Just let them enjoy their fantasy world.

So...it was just a massage?  Nothing else?  Did they rub tits?  Ass?  Or just a back rub?

I'm not reading anything into this! It was beautiful, tasteful, sensual, the whole nine yards!!  If they want to explore any further, that is up to them. Nora looked beautiful with Kamila tonight....that is all i'm saying!!

It's funny that some members call it 'just a friendly massage, so get over it'. As if this happens everyday on RLC :)

Come on, even if it had no sexual meaning, this was one of the precious moments on RLC...at least for me.