At last......

Guest norafan77

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was more, it wasn't just a basic back massage.. it was a full body workover (not front). Nora wanted more and the fact that Kammie just laid there topless after tells me she did too, shes just shy.

Keeping my eye on these two!!!

This was more, it wasn't just a basic back massage.. it was a full body workover (not front). Nora wanted more and the fact that Kammie just laid there topless after tells me she did too, shes just shy.

it's just a supposition. If it's not please tell me how you can understand what Nora think.

it's just a supposition. If it's not please say me how you can understand what Nora think.

real.jpg

Don´t want to disappoint anybody, but both men and women are normally topless on the massage table, otherwise it would be difficult to massage. I of course hope they would go further, though I still doubt that very much. I did not see the massage, so I would appreciate a video to get a better understanding.