B4 - General Topic 2024 #60 (September)

To summarize Macy's arrival.  On replay, I found the door to the garage opened wide.  I thought perhaps Macy and Sara were up there, but scrolling backward, I saw that Kat had opened the door.  She was up in the garage for a few minutes then came back down to the hall by the front door.  The intercom for the front gate buzzed, Kat answered and went outside. Sara soon followed.

My opinion.  Macy and Sara met recently, --probably at a club, or a party.  They were quickly attracted to each other.  In a dark corner, they fondled and caressed each other, but did not go much further than they did today.  Before she arrived today, Macy was told about the villas, and the cams, and Sara's life in front of the cams.

Sara did not do anything to make Macy feel uncomfortable, or increase the clicks. She did not take off her top, or remove her sweat pants, or pull the sheets over them, or hide in the garage. All their caressing was on top of their clothes.

I am quite certain they will see each other again.  And maybe even at the penthouse.  The great question is whether they will go any further in front of the cams then they did today.

1 hour ago, moules said:

To summarize Macy's arrival.  On replay, I found the door to the garage opened wide.  I thought perhaps Macy and Sara were up there, but scrolling backward, I saw that Kat had opened the door.  She was up in the garage for a few minutes then came back down to the hall by the front door.  The intercom for the front gate buzzed, Kat answered and went outside. Sara soon followed.

My opinion.  Macy and Sara met recently, --probably at a club, or a party.  They were quickly attracted to each other.  In a dark corner, they fondled and caressed each other, but did not go much further than they did today.  Before she arrived today, Macy was told about the villas, and the cams, and Sara's life in front of the cams.

Sara did not do anything to make Macy feel uncomfortable, or increase the clicks. She did not take off her top, or remove her sweat pants, or pull the sheets over them, or hide in the garage. All their caressing was on top of their clothes.

I am quite certain they will see each other again.  And maybe even at the penthouse.  The great question is whether they will go any further in front of the cams then they did today.

A nice objective summary. It definitely seemed like it was an RLC show and tell introduction. And I agree they maybe met once and hit it off yadda yadda. Was she Russian or Ukrainian?