new couple - Suzan - Hector

Guest bobbyjoe

where you think this new appartment is located?the time zone is the same to the west europe(france,spain...)

no girl here for the moment

:( :( Suzan no es nombre de chica? O han metido a una pareja de "marikitas"

I was joking, Suzan is a girl name, she is not home yet, relax.

you don't know

I don't know what?

if suzan is a girl  ;)

Try google or see link below

(The Web Page link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

where you think this new appartment is located?the time zone is the same to the west europe(france,spain...)

no girl here for the moment

It's a mystery for now.  I don't see any girl stuff, do you?  Since there are two guys and it's 22:00 and there is no overnight bags in the guest room....  It just makes me wonder....  any thoughts?

This is just an observation from a women's perspective. It's bad enough that in most apartments there is always a male laying around all day. Every women's dream. Right!!! We lose Alisa and they bring in Monica and Kamila. Nice and refreshing. Suddenly we lose Monica and Diana. Now they bring in two more males to lay around all day. Is females that hard to find? Boring!!! Definitely none I would want to bring home to mom. Especially the two they just brought in new. RLC must be really scraping the bottom of the barrel so to speak.

Let the bitching begin!

>:( >:( >:( Ya esta el payaso de siempre criticando los comentarios, chico hazte un favor y vete a la mierda, o mejor vete de este foro, este foro es para gente positiva, no para amargados.