new couple - Suzan - Hector

where you think this new appartment is located?the time zone is the same to the west europe(france,spain...)

no girl here for the moment

It's a mystery for now.  I don't see any girl stuff, do you?  Since there are two guys and it's 22:00 and there is no overnight bags in the guest room....  It just makes me wonder....  any thoughts?

Could be the names of the two dudes.  We got lesbians in others so maybe RLC threw a couple fags into the mix.

How Funny! 

RLC:  Here ya go fellas, here's a couple of faggots for you.

where you think this new appartment is located?the time zone is the same to the west europe(france,spain...)

no girl here for the moment

It's a mystery for now.  I don't see any girl stuff, do you?  Since there are two guys and it's 22:00 and there is no overnight bags in the guest room....  It just makes me wonder....  any thoughts?

Could be the names of the two dudes.  We got lesbians in others so maybe RLC threw a couple fags into the mix.

How Funny! 

RLC:  Here ya go fellas, here's a couple of faggots for you.

I was just joking when I posted that.

I have torn opinions about the language barrier. I kinda enjoy watching and learning how couples act without knowing what they're saying... But on the other hand, it's kinda cool to know what they're talking about. I'm not sold on an english speaking couple, that'd probably jeopardize their privacy in a hurry. Besides, I'd benefit from learning a new language some day...

I have torn opinions about the language barrier. I kinda enjoy watching and learning how couples act without knowing what they're saying... But on the other hand, it's kinda cool to know what they're talking about. I'm not sold on an english speaking couple, that'd probably jeopardize their privacy in a hurry. Besides, I'd benefit from learning a new language some day...

We have people here on CC that understand the language but most are not to informative on cluing us English only speaking people in on what goes on.

Im quite sure they are in Czech Republic, From how the rooms and the apartment is designed, I may even know in which house they are living, since my old apartment when I was living in Czech Republic looked exactly the same. If thats the case, The City is Brno.

Im quite sure they are in Czech Republic, From how the rooms and the apartment is designed, I may even know in which house they are living, since my old apartment when I was living in Czech Republic looked exactly the same. If thats the case, The City is Brno.

Listening to TV is definitely Czech but they don't speak Czech.

Guest bobbyjoe

she have clean all the appartment but she have missed clean herself...

let's do some pronostic:the first shower for today,tomorrow or after tomorrow?

in fact, I am very disappointed to have lost the diana apartment st petersburg !! I will certainly have most enjoyed a couple new student of this beautiful city. the result is that the members "normal" rlc have lost an apartment in their subscription, and rlc us added a new torque unemployed person who only sleep and watch videos in bed, days and nights throughout the week, but in the "premium" area !!! with a single subscription, you will soon be more than 1 or 2 apartments to watch, because little by little, they all open in "premium" !!!

in fact, I am very disappointed to have lost the diana apartment st petersburg !! I will certainly have most enjoyed a couple new student of this beautiful city. the result is that the members "normal" rlc have lost an apartment in their subscription, and rlc us added a new torque unemployed person who only sleep and watch videos in bed, days and nights throughout the week, but in the "premium" area !!! with a single subscription, you will soon be more than 1 or 2 apartments to watch, because little by little, they all open in "premium" !!!

You already know they are unemployed. They are in the appartement only since yesterday evening.

@bobbyjoe: no need to see her taking a shower we already see her having sex yesterday evening. ;)