new couple - Suzan - Hector

where you think this new appartment is located?the time zone is the same to the west europe(france,spain...)

no girl here for the moment

It's a mystery for now.  I don't see any girl stuff, do you?  Since there are two guys and it's 22:00 and there is no overnight bags in the guest room....  It just makes me wonder....  any thoughts?

Could be the names of the two dudes.  We got lesbians in others so maybe RLC threw a couple fags into the mix.

Aside from the economic advantage of having the apartments in Europe/Asia, the language difference from most of the viewers and the tenants gives the tenants a little bit of privacy, as most of the viewers won't know what the tenants are saying unless a bilingual person translates for us.

This apartment looks like we will see a lot of laptop/phone action, and smoking in the hookah room.

As for the girl, I think if she lost a few pounds, she'd look much hotter. Except for the tattoos, she is attractive. I'm guessing that the shorter guy is her brother.

Bufff otra vez más RLC se ha lucido con el apartamento, clamoroso, pero clamoroso punto ciego detrás de la cámara uno del salón a la izquierda, el mismo Hector (alto) nos lo ha mostrado pasando dos veces y no se le veía mientras que Suzan y el otro chico se reían en el sofá. Además de que también cuentan con otra habitación sin cámaras habitual. Espero que esta pareja no vaya por ese sistema que llevan unos cuantos apartamentos.