Susan and Hector

I saw the before the bedroom scene.  Suzan was alone on the couch. Her body English suggested she was upset.  Hector went into the kitchen which seemed to agitate Suzan. She started yelling at him.  He didn't reply much. She stood up on the couch and screamed at him and started throwing things. He came over and started picking up some of the things.  Eventually they were nose to nose yelling until she slapped him a couple times.  He pushed her down onto the couch and walked away.  She threw the clothes rack on the floor and went into the bedroom.

She was mad at him for something and what I saw she was the one that got that fight started.

I don't think the other guy is the issue.  Hector and him were fine after the fight.  They hung out together and he helped bandage Hector's hand.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the before the bedroom scene.  Suzan was alone on the couch. Her body English suggested she was upset.  Hector went into the kitchen which seemed to agitate Suzan. She started yelling at him.  He didn't reply much. She stood up on the couch and screamed at him and started throwing things. He came over and started picking up some of the things.  Eventually they were nose to nose yelling until she slapped him a couple times.  He pushed her down onto the couch and walked away.  She threw the clothes rack on the floor and went into the bedroom.

She was mad at him for something and what I saw she was the one that got that fight started.

I don't think the other guy is the issue.  Hector and him were fine after the fight.  They hung out together and he helped bandage Hector's hand.

I saw that too, not being a premium member I missed the fight in the bedroom, but the two guys, although they sat silently together in the lounge room after, didn't seem upset with each other.

I stand by one of my previous comments..

I wasn't a big fan of his when they first cam on board, but I think he has come around quite a bit since the beginning. When they first got there, he had a friend over every day and didn't seem to treat her very well. Not to mention the crazy episodes where he would sleep with brass knuckles under his pillow and search the house for intruders all the time.

Their relationship seems pretty solid now and they get along well for the most part.

Just my observation.  I think I'd vote them "Most Improved Couple"  :)

If somebody give a record of their fights then I'd be able to translate it and to tell you what is all about...

For Makrohard: There is a video of the Susan-Hector fight on Real Life Cam Fan Forum in the gallery. I would appreciate your translation.

At the first part of the fight video, Susan's brother was standing in the door way behind Hector, when all slapping started and then he left the door way, if he was Susan's brother he should have stepped in between them to protect Susan, If they lived in the USA Hector would be in jail.

Dennis