Kamilla's attractive guest

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Kamila and Guest are maybe getting ready to go out again. 

Nora was just checking Kamila's undies.. lifting up her short-dress and checking her out.  :o

2 girls giggled to kamila, as it came out almost the ass in the air !!! they know each other well, as invited to put a hand on the buttocks to kamila in the bathroom, before stroking her lower back, for fun before the cameras ....

Guest norafan77

Kamilla's guest is a hot babe she buries queen ugly in a second. If nora keeps coughing RLC might need to quarantine her ass she might make kamilla and her hot friend sick. LOL

Why do people on this site ( who get to stay anonymous and faceless ) think it's ok to be so nasty to, mainly young girls ? You don't know these girls and you don't even understand their language. Why not audition for RLC and we can all do a character assassination on you.

i can fall in love with this guest, she is really like a princess...

if you read this post attractive guest. please send me a kiss via camera above your head.

please....

yikes!

norafan77  Everybody who post's comments on this site are anonymous and faceless including you  nobody is going to use their real name or put their picture on here that would be foolish.Why do people get Butt Hurt when you make a comment about a RLC model is it because they get emotional attached to one of them or all of them? There are no young girls on RLC  I don't know what girls you been watching?  there are young women on RLC you don't know none of these models either and why don't you go audition for RLC i hear kiko is looking for a new roomate. LOL

norafan77  Everybody who post's comments on this site are anonymous and faceless including you  nobody is going to use their real name or put their picture on here that would be foolish.Why do people get Butt Hurt when you make a comment about a RLC model is it because they get emotional attached to one of them or all of them? There are no young girls on RLC  I don't know what girls you been watching?  there are young women on RLC you don't know none of these models either and why don't you go audition for RLC i hear kiko is looking for a new roomate. LOL

This is true (bold part). But for me personally I would never say anything on any forum or other type of media on the internet which I could not say in person face to face.

But maybe that´s just me. Havng integrity and a sense of personal honor and a conscience seems rare nowadays.

i can fall in love with this guest, she is really like a princess...

if you read this post attractive guest. please send me a kiss via camera above your head.

please....

yikes!

i really missed her already. looking forward to seeing her again.. :o