Polina and Egor

yo creo que estara en periodo de adaptacion , poco a poco se ira soltando , si queremos ver parejas normales pienso que no es facil  aunque la necesidad y el dinero facil apremien , quien de ustedes se pondria en su lugar que tire la primera piedra , estas tontas cuando se sueltan son peores que las guarrillas , prefiero ver una pareja asi que no una profesional del sexo con su novio . dejemos le un tiempo .

Solamente digo que ahora mismo hay cuatro chicas solas en la cama y una en el sofá, sin nadie que se las folle con la de tios que estarían completamente dispuestos a follarselas.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest otep42

If you watched this blonde enough times at Demid's and Dasha's you would know she is not shy when she takes a shower. she never once tried to cover herself with the shower curtain like some other female  guests did. she never covered up her boobs either when she changed shirts in the living room.. so being shy i doubt it very much. Just my 2 cents from observing her from the few times i saw her in Dasha's place.

I also noticed that they moved the front camera in the shower to the back. Think 3 cams would have been nice enough since there is no toilet in the bathroom and it is in the room next door to the shower/bathroom.

If you watched this blonde enough times at Demid's and Dasha's you would know she is not shy when she takes a shower. she never once tried to cover herself with the shower curtain like some other female  guests did. she never covered up her boobs either when she changed shirts in the living room.. so being shy i doubt it very much. Just my 2 cents from observing her from the few times i saw her in Dasha's place.

I also noticed that they moved the front camera in the shower to the back. Think 3 cams would have been nice enough since there is no toilet in the bathroom and it is in the room next door to the shower/bathroom.

That was bad decision to change the camera location, at least they could turn it more to the left.

That was bad decision to change the camera location, at least they could turn it more to the left.

Por una vez estoy de acuerdo contigo.

Es cierto que ella nunca se ocultó a la hora de ducharse donde Dasha, lo que no entiendo ahora mismo es porque ocultarse hoy, con la luz del baño apagada y haciendo dormir a tu novio en la sala de estar. Algunos dicen que igual es porque quiere ser virgen hasta el matrimonio, ni la chica más retorcida ahora mismo pensaría eso en los tiempos que corren y menos durmiendo a pierna suelta, con el culo al aire y dirigido a la cámara. Esta chica es muy mandona, siempre de mal humor y la única razón por la que no deja dormir a su novio en la cama es para evitar la tentación de follar pero solo por las cámaras. Si yo fuera su novio, mañana mismo le decía o me dejas dormir en la cama y follamos o me voy del apartamento, tu verás...

Guest otep42

Would have been nice if they moved Cam 8 to the center since they bothered to move the other one in the bathroom.. Pretty much like the way it is in Dasha's and Adriana's place where it is centered right in the middle to see more of the action.. but that is just my thought on that.either way it is good to see this couple here as they were probably staying with friends and took the oppurtunity  to have their own place.. can't say how they will be but i like the girl.

No I never see her showing her breast in dasha's appartment. She always hided.

Guest otep42

No I never see her showing her breast in dasha's appartment. She always hided.

She showed them when  she took a shower at Dasha's  as she couldn't hide from the back top  camera and you also had the one in the front which showed you the bottom half..

Edit: They just moved in..let them get comfortable in this apartment and i am sure fun times will  be had..i hope ;)

She showed them when  she took a shower at Dasha's  as she couldn't hide from the back top  camera and you also had the one in the front which showed you the bottom half..

Edit: They just moved in..let them get comfortable in this apartment and i am sure fun times will  be had..i hope ;)

Was she one of the three girls that all showered that same morning about a month or so ago?