Polina and Egor

Guest otep42

She showed them when  she took a shower at Dasha's  as she couldn't hide from the back top  camera and you also had the one in the front which showed you the bottom half..

Edit: They just moved in..let them get comfortable in this apartment and i am sure fun times will  be had..i hope ;)

Was she one of the three girls that all showered that same morning about a month or so ago?

Been a while but and can't recall what month it was but she has showered there more than once. she is not shy at all  but it might be different having your own place knowing the cams are all over..might take them a while  to get accustomed to it but eventually  if they last long she will show it all ..i could be wrong but i only say this from what i have seen before in Dasha's place.

Edit: The first time that i saw her shower there, there was no party..think they just stayed there during a visit and her boyfriend and herself slept on the couch.. dasha and demid were asleep in their room.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She showed them when  she took a shower at Dasha's  as she couldn't hide from the back top  camera and you also had the one in the front which showed you the bottom half..

Edit: They just moved in..let them get comfortable in this apartment and i am sure fun times will  be had..i hope ;)

Was she one of the three girls that all showered that same morning about a month or so ago?

Been a while but and can't recall what month it was but she has showered there more than once. she is not shy at all  but it might be different having your own place knowing the cams are all over..might take them a while  to get accustomed to it but eventually  if they last long she will show it all ..i could be wrong but i only say this from what i have seen before in Dasha's place.

Edit: The first time that i saw her shower there, there was no party..think they just stayed there during a visit and her boyfriend and herself slept on the couch.. dasha and demid were asleep in their room.

I saw her having a shower at dasha appartment two times. And each time she washed only her bottom part and she kept her top.

the fact that a couple who seem to get along well, sleeping separately, is an Enigma! If this is to not have sex before marriage, it is still a radical method! Polina has the air of being very manic, it does not support the disorder, or any coffee cup that trolling! yesterday, it seemed that she wanted to disinfect the apartment. Polina has even washed his own toilet business, vials of perfume and cream etc...This resembles cleaning... obsessive-compulsive disorders it has even moved a few millimeters kitchen table, I may be mistaken, we will see later...

It's very interesting, to me at least, to watch how this relationship evolve and how they will interact with Dasha & Demid. It's a sort of spin-off. Maybe will see them in this apartment, which not long ago was Diana's. I often wondered if Diana and Dasha were in the same artistic community or maybe a school.

At the last night I have a little look to the Couple. It has looked thus, she was not pleased with it. She looks in the kitchen in the cupboards and nothing exists. No food, no glasses etc., no full equipment.  :-\  :P  :)

And, they have slept apart. Are they a couple or brothers and sisters?  :D ;D :D ;D

No, he has coughed a lot. He is ill, therefore, maybe.  And she would also not like to become ill to herself.  ;) ;) ;) 

No, Diana and dasha are not in the same university, and I believe that not even know, as I said, was a couple friends with dasha, as it was to Alma and Isabel, but I did not expect to be this girl, she is very paranoid with the cameras, and the times we've been in the apartment of dasha did the impossible to hide, was always silent in the corners, when he was not on the phone. I confess I was waiting for two friends dasha, the Best friend of hers, a blonde and a brunette who fucked on the couch, do not expect much of this girl.

I think this couple will not last long !!! igor was armed with a long knife and a pair of scissors, and walked around the apartment looking everywhere, even in closets !!! he looks into and out constantly san with his knife !!! not quiet the guy !!! :( :o ???

sorry, wrong location, it is for suzan

I hope they have a lot of sex soon and in the free cams. I wish I had a premium account to see all cameras, I can't pay the premium account  :'(

maybe in your dream  ;)

you don't need a prenium account to see this couple sorry this two people  ;D