Polina and Egor

If you watched this blonde enough times at Demid's and Dasha's you would know she is not shy when she takes a shower. she never once tried to cover herself with the shower curtain like some other female  guests did. she never covered up her boobs either when she changed shirts in the living room.. so being shy i doubt it very much. Just my 2 cents from observing her from the few times i saw her in Dasha's place.

I also noticed that they moved the front camera in the shower to the back. Think 3 cams would have been nice enough since there is no toilet in the bathroom and it is in the room next door to the shower/bathroom.

That was bad decision to change the camera location, at least they could turn it more to the left.

What is it you people insist on watching in the bathroom doorway???

not the door but frontal view when they shower like it used to be  ::)

But you just said "at least they could turn it more to the left", which would encompass the doorway as there is nothing else to the left of the cam viewing angle. We already got frontal views with the current setup!

any way the old view did not give us much, as alina !!! too close and height !!! ??? :-\

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

una de las razones que no tengan relaciones muy probablemente sea que le faltan pocos dias para cumplir los 18 años . con lo cual el dia que folle va a gritar como una perra en celo .

ahora que vaya un tonto y escriba lo mismo .

the fact that a couple who seem to get along well, sleeping separately, is an Enigma! If this is to not have sex before marriage, it is still a radical method! Polina has the air of being very manic, it does not support the disorder, or any coffee cup that trolling! yesterday, it seemed that she wanted to disinfect the apartment. Polina has even washed his own toilet business, vials of perfume and cream etc...This resembles cleaning... obsessive-compulsive disorders it has even moved a few millimeters kitchen table, I may be mistaken, we will see later...

I saw her trying to sit down at the kitchen table and she did not like the lights being too close to her side of the table. She might have been moving the table so that she wouldn't keep bumping her head. Diana and Efim always sat on the same side of the table and did not have that problem. That may be why they had the table closer to the corner. Polina may have moved it to center it under the lights.

in fact this couple is a mystery even now hard to understand there night it lakes away a garment completly there will and also bath in the morning seems to be hiding , when the separete sleeping hope that the reasons advanced are to be here right direction now that all this behavior is stange there it is.

Egor is sick...I was watching him he was trying to sleep....all the time coughing and sneezing...I am sure when he ll get well they will share the same bed

I wonder if they will ever sleep together.  She locks the bedroom door when she goes to bed.  She doesn't trust Egor.  There is little or no affection between the two of them.  The apartment looks sterile, no personal items, except for a couple of items.  This could be a temporary couple.  It will be very interesting to watch what happens.

ella no tiene 18 años , por lo cual no pueden follar delante de una camara por cuestiones legales , otra cosa es la ducha , una persona desnuda no es un acto sexual , creo que deben de faltarle pocos dias para cumplir la mayoria de edad y ese va a ser el tiempo que estemos sin ver sexo , ¿ QUE EDAD CREEN QUE TIENE ?

puede ser que tenga 17 casi 18 no mas .