Polina and Egor

I hope they have a lot of sex soon and in the free cams. I wish I had a premium account to see all cameras, I can't pay the premium account  :'(

maybe in your dream  ;)

you don't need a prenium account to see this couple

Yeah, but I can't see all their cams without it, a pity

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you watched this blonde enough times at Demid's and Dasha's you would know she is not shy when she takes a shower. she never once tried to cover herself with the shower curtain like some other female  guests did. she never covered up her boobs either when she changed shirts in the living room.. so being shy i doubt it very much. Just my 2 cents from observing her from the few times i saw her in Dasha's place.

I also noticed that they moved the front camera in the shower to the back. Think 3 cams would have been nice enough since there is no toilet in the bathroom and it is in the room next door to the shower/bathroom.

That was bad decision to change the camera location, at least they could turn it more to the left.

What is it you people insist on watching in the bathroom doorway???

If you watched this blonde enough times at Demid's and Dasha's you would know she is not shy when she takes a shower. she never once tried to cover herself with the shower curtain like some other female  guests did. she never covered up her boobs either when she changed shirts in the living room.. so being shy i doubt it very much. Just my 2 cents from observing her from the few times i saw her in Dasha's place.

I also noticed that they moved the front camera in the shower to the back. Think 3 cams would have been nice enough since there is no toilet in the bathroom and it is in the room next door to the shower/bathroom.

That was bad decision to change the camera location, at least they could turn it more to the left.

What is it you people insist on watching in the bathroom doorway???

not the door but frontal view when they shower like it used to be  ::)

on les a pas deja vu chez denim et dasha ses deux la ?

océane, tu ne lis pas les post précédents, c'est pas bien!!! ;)

dsl je pris le train en marche lol  hier je les voyai sur les petites cam en dessous de l "ecran et je n'arrivai pas a cliquer dessus c'est qu'aprés que je couper et rallumer les cam je les ai découvert je reflechissai d'ou je les avait vue alors je me suis lancée lol comme d'hab j'ai du taper a coter mdr ;D :-[ oups !

Guest bobbyjoe

on verra rien avec eux,j'ai l'impression qu'ils se sont promis avant d'entrer dans l'appartement de pas faire de sex devant la cam ou

alors le faite qu'il dorment pas ensemble veut dire qu'elle veut rien faire avant le mariage,bref je sens bien qu'elle est pucelle celle-là,

on a tiré le gros lot avec eux,lol,j'espere me tromper

In any case, it does not hide the shower tonight we had to prove !!! my when this is not the cameras that déconnent is the mist that ruins everything !!!

hier si elles deconnaient dans la salle de bain j'ai filmer mais y avait des rayures partout

bon sinon je pense que bobby a raison rien avant le mariage

j'espère qu'il y aura au moins du tripotage de nouille et des caresses a minou  :-\

In any case, it does not hide the shower tonight we had to prove !!! my when this is not the cameras that déconnent is the mist that ruins everything !!!

She hides from her boyfriend, locked the door in the bathroom, he didn't see her naked yet.