Polina and Egor

If you watched this blonde enough times at Demid's and Dasha's you would know she is not shy when she takes a shower. she never once tried to cover herself with the shower curtain like some other female  guests did. she never covered up her boobs either when she changed shirts in the living room.. so being shy i doubt it very much. Just my 2 cents from observing her from the few times i saw her in Dasha's place.

I also noticed that they moved the front camera in the shower to the back. Think 3 cams would have been nice enough since there is no toilet in the bathroom and it is in the room next door to the shower/bathroom.

That was bad decision to change the camera location, at least they could turn it more to the left.

What is it you people insist on watching in the bathroom doorway???

not the door but frontal view when they shower like it used to be  ::)

But you just said "at least they could turn it more to the left", which would encompass the doorway as there is nothing else to the left of the cam viewing angle. We already got frontal views with the current setup!

do we  need to see all the tiles on the wall?

it could be tilted just a bit away from the wall for wider view

Bro, it's directed straight at the bathtub. Obviously there'll be some tiles in the view. But if you tilt it anymore to the left, it will not give you any wider view, you'll just be staring straight at the towel rack! Look in the mirror on your own picture and figure out what the hell it is you want.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ella no tiene 18 años , por lo cual no pueden follar delante de una camara por cuestiones legales , otra cosa es la ducha , una persona desnuda no es un acto sexual , creo que deben de faltarle pocos dias para cumplir la mayoria de edad y ese va a ser el tiempo que estemos sin ver sexo , ¿ QUE EDAD CREEN QUE TIENE ?

puede ser que tenga 17 casi 18 no mas .

I think this girl is several years older than 18. She's in her early 20s. Probably more like 22 years old. A college education is pretty much free over there in Russia, so most young people will be college graduates.

Another chapter of the novel thisapartment also think the girl will have more than 20 years, today Egor and tried some progress , first when she bathed , then in the kitchen and finnaly in the room but in fact she showed great coolness and remonteness and there was Egor spend another night in the couch.

hat will happen with this couple of times they had in the apartment Dasha, step together although he had always drunk , but she showed up and more affectionate .

I also thought that the reason he sleeps in the living room was because he is sick.  But I also noticed one detail on the second morning when he got up:  His clothes, such as his underware, and T-shirts are in a bag in the corner of the living room.  If the "sickness" would have been the reason, at least, he would have stow this clothes in the bedroom.

So either he is NOT  Egor and the real Egor will show up later  or, he is EGOR and we have roommates, not a couple.  Similar to Nora and Rita and now, Jenny

I don't think he's sick (at least not sick enough that it's the reason he's on the couch). I have to admit, I'm pretty baffled by their behavior. I guess it's somewhat intriguing though and we're all wondering how this will play out.

Están diciendo que vamos a asistir al cortejo y desfloramiento de "Polina"  ???  :-\

hmmmmmmmmmmmm ... NO LO CREO, pero el tiempo lo dirá.

SALUDOS.

Who is "they"? The people at rlc? Is there somewhere they post where we can read info about girls?

It is getting to be very intriguing.  In case you didn't notice yesterday, when Polina was taking a bath, Egor came in the bathroom.  Polina was in the bathtub sitting down, Egor, outside of the tub sat next to her and they were talking.  While talking Egor started to stroke Polina's leg, shoulders and occasionally massaging her breasts.  She resisted at first by pushing him away, eventually she stopped resisting.  At this point she was scratching her body as if she was itching, she seemed to be complaining at this time and continued to scratch more.  Egor eventually stopped and left the bathroom.  I believe there is a lot of apprehension in part of Polina to have intimacy on camera.  Just my point of view.

It is getting to be very intriguing.  In case you didn't notice yesterday, when Polina was taking a bath, Egor came in the bathroom.  Polina was in the bathtub sitting down, Egor, outside of the tub sat next to her and they were talking.  While talking Egor started to stroke Polina's leg, shoulders and occasionally massaging her breasts.  She resisted at first by pushing him away, eventually she stopped resisting.  At this point she was scratching her body as if she was itching, she seemed to be complaining at this time and continued to scratch more.  Egor eventually stopped and left the bathroom.  I believe there is a lot of apprehension in part of Polina to have intimacy on camera.  Just my point of view.

what's even more enigmatic is that they were acting the same way when invited as guests at Dasha's flat, when they were together, because most of the time he was alone, actually...

Guest bobbyjoe

this new couple is just another big flop flop flop....on rlc,just another casting error,

rlc need really up the level with the casting if they want save some pay members,

rlc actually is soo bad ,j have never see that in two years of experience on this site