Polina and Egor

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dan1456 > Thats pretty funny you noticed that too.  I have not seen anyone dry a dish yet.  Must be a cultural thing in Russia.

The way Polina is cleaning and looking somewhat discussed at times in the bathroom - RLC must not have cleaned the place very well between the tenets.

At least it looks like she will have the potential to be neat and clean. 

They switched the cam from opposite wall, that way she can always stay with her back to the cam

and there is a blind spot by the door now.

I noticed the cam is just below the towel rack....  not good....  they can cover it conveniently.  :(

I think this guy is going to get henpecked to death by Polina. She appears to be one of those controlling girls. Some women expect a guy to come home after a full day at work and still do at least half of the housework. They don't give a man credit for his contribution outside of the home. That attitude destroys marriages. Women who don't acknowledge their man's contribution well end up divorced, and cheated on.

I saw a report on the evening news that homes where the man is expected to share in the housework have a higher incidence of divorce. In homes where the husband and wife follow traditional gender roles, the women end up being happier. When a man comes home and his wife takes care of him after his day of work, he will be much more likely to show her affection and be romantic with her than a guy who gets nagged into helping his wife clean and cook. As we have seen here on RLC, a lot of women nap and relax a lot during their day. Some women will place a disproportionate amount of the burden on their husband and he is then too worn out to give her the attention that she wants. A lot of women will also emasculate their husband and then he is in no mood to be romantic with her or spend time with a woman who has a bitter and controlling attitude.

Women should do women's work, and men should do men's work. That is how we have been for many thousands of years. It's just in the past 100 years that there has been a huge shift in the burden onto men and now look at our divorce rate. Why do men no longer want to get married to today's modern woman? Although she may look sexier than her counterparts from centuries gone by, today's woman is much less desirable on the inside. Today's woman is less likely to know how to cook or take good care of her home and family. Today's woman spends a lot more time on her cellphone, yet she claims to be overworked. Take a look at all of today's modern conveniences that yesterday's woman did not have and ask yourself if today's woman really has a hard life. Today's woman has it easier than any women in history, yet they bitch and whine the most. They claim that our 'male dominated' (or patriarchy) society is unfairly taking advantage of them. They try to act like we are treating them as slaves. They should try the life of a real slave and see if they wouldn't rather return to their comfy life as a housewife.

Doesn't the wood get damp and the possibility of fungus and bacteria when they put the wet dishes in the cupboards and drawers?  I have noticed a few couples doing this and wonder if it laziness or were they actually taught that this is a good thing to do?

If they store them on edge in a rack like Diana and Efim, and there is shelf paper in the cupboard, then the dishes should dry just fine. They really won't stay damp for days or weeks on end, so I don't think there is much danger of them getting mold or mildew.

RLC nunca dejará de cagarla, encima de que esta pareja no vale una mierda, van y la cagan con la cámara del baño, RLC iros a la mierda de una vez, no dais una a derechas!

;) ;) No te quejes que pronto saltara el " jefecito Buster" y su cheerleader Kooloos para atizarte y si no al tiempo, no creo que tarden mucho. ;) ;)

They put bedding on the sofa, does that mean they will sleep separately?

I THINK you are right his cloths are in the living room and there is only one pillow on the bed in the bedroom.

Si RLC pensaba subsanar lo últimamente ocurrido en los apartamentos la acaba de cagar más todavía, una pareja que no va a dar nada, peor que Veronica y Lucas, ella es más estrecha que el palo de una fregona, la cagan con la cámara del baño, van a dormir separados por lo que se vé y encima la ultima imagen es el novio intentando darle una palmada en el culo a ella cómo hacen todas las parejas y ella apartandose. Señores, cuando se termine mi período de suscripción, a tomar por culo RLC.

If I had a choice I would have picked the other blonde, the one who fucked like a rabbit after the last party at Dasha/Demin apartment. But I always wanted to see more of this girl as well so I'm happy.