Pictures

Guys, one question:

I'm Italian, thus I can read (+/-) spanish, I speak french, but I write in English.

Why should people write in whatever language and oblige hundreds or thousands of others to translate what they wrote? 

Do an effort (only one instead of thousands) translate your language and write in English!

It's a matter of (basic) respect...

Am I SO wrong?

old issue. I suppose it depends on if one can actually write in English. There are few French and Spanish who have a lot to say but can't clearly write in English. Why would you want to ban them? I guess it's up to the admin to allow everybody to say what we want in any language we want.

Non è mancanza di rispetto...

A proposito non capisco una parola ne' di Francese ne' di Spagnolo eppure sono Italiano...

I did not speak about ban, nor would I.  It would just be nice if people made the effort to go through a translator before posting.

It would give the opportunity to benefit from their posts to a lager audience.

Having said this, I did not expect to be the one triggering a change;  I'll still keep enjoying this forum.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, one question:

I'm Italian, thus I can read (+/-) spanish, I speak french, but I write in English.

Why should people write in whatever language and oblige hundreds or thousands of others to translate what they wrote? 

Do an effort (only one instead of thousands) translate your language and write in English!

It's a matter of (basic) respect...

Am I SO wrong?

old issue. I suppose it depends on if one can actually write in English. There are few French and Spanish who have a lot to say but can't clearly write in English. Why would you want to ban them? I guess it's up to the admin to allow everybody to say what we want in any language we want.

Non è mancanza di rispetto...

A proposito non capisco una parola ne' di Francese ne' di Spagnolo eppure sono Italiano...

I did not speak about ban, nor would I.  It would just be nice if people made the effort to go through a translator before posting.

It would give the opportunity to benefit from their posts to a lager audience.

Having said this, I did not expect to be the one triggering a change;  I'll still keep enjoying this forum.

Thank your for your post.  English for better or worse is pretty much the international language  - and as such is spoken as a 2nd language by most developed country's.  It is nice to recognize that others see this fact and try to communicate better this way.  Many of the translation programs make the posts here unreadable and therefore not relevant. 

I think the rules here require or request english language posts if I am not mistaken.

Thanks again for your desire for clear communication across all languages.

I think the rules here require or request english language posts if I am not mistaken.
Rule #2: "Try (if possible) to speak english in your posts, then can everyone understand what you're saying" ;)

(I would have modified it to: Try (if possible) to speak english in your posts or, at least, add an English translation in them, so that everyone can understand what you're saying 8)

Personal remark: This comment is especially dedicated to darkman, yomismo and a third one whose i can't remember the nickname beginning with "h" or "k" who never write any English sentences in their numerous posts ::) )

I for one would love all participants to write in English as that is the only language that I know. Some people are asking non English writers to translate before sending transcripts. Most of you are well aware that something written in another language, does not always come across the same as when transferred to English. Meanings can get confusing. Just my two bobs worth.

MODERATOR!!!! Could you split this topic right from 4th post as it gets flooded with nonsense not pictures  ???

poor koolos,you are angry because you find nobody here for talk with you,you are just ridiculous...

posts your pictures if you want see photos in this topic...

Fucking frenchies screwing up the whole set up of the forum, and the moderators are sleeping again!

MODERATOR,can you do something again with snaky,this guy is racist with the french members here...thanks

He is not being racist, in fact i totally agree with him

Try talking english on this forum, it is the common language on here. Adept for once so everyone can understand the things u are saying.

No shit, man. Why do all these idiots use the "pictures" topic for dialog? Some folks will do anything to be heard. Freakin narcissists.

Mate, I was going to say the same thing, but I cop shit for doing it, which I will now anyway. We've now both done the same thing, dialogue in a pictures thread. Sometimes it's necessary, but I guess we've given people something else to bitch about.

On ‎2015‎-‎04‎-‎09 at 6:06 PM, RandomUser123 said:

He sleeps on the couch, but she'll come give him a goodnight kiss before she goes to the bed. What is wrong with this couple?

she's his mother ;D

Maybe he snores,I've spent countless nights on the couch because I snore a lot,and sometimes your girl needs to get up and go to work in the morning and you just sleep on the couch to give her a chance to get some sleep. ::) ::) ::)

Maybe he snores,I've spent countless nights on the couch because I snore a lot,and sometimes your girl needs to get up and go to work in the morning and you just sleep on the couch to give her a chance to get some sleep. ::) ::) ::)

Estoy de acuerdo en eso aunque no sea el motivo pero joder!!! al sofá a dormir vale...pero después de follar coño!