New Girl Jenny

Damn, this girl is so tired ! Bimbo's life must be so hard ! You need a lot of sleep to be pretty :)

Well, she most likely got up at 4 am, to get on the plane, so she's probably just sleepy. No need to jump on the girl the minute she walks in the door!

Yeah instead.....wring a snaky's neck LOL :)

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Esas son todas las ganas con las que llegan al apartamento, ni hablar con las compañeras, a dormir que se vaya a su puto país. Dame 20 Ritas a 1 mierda Jenny operada! Se acabó, este apartamento nunca volverá a ser el mismo sin Kamila y Monika.

Esas son todas las ganas con las que llegan al apartamento, ni hablar con las compañeras, a dormir que se vaya a su puto país. Dame 20 Ritas a 1 mierda Jenny operada! Se acabó, este apartamento nunca volverá a ser el mismo sin Kamila y Monika.

yomismo the guy who is always complaining. You know there is some others CC members who are also always complaining. Maybe you are enough people to make your own Realifecam website and make your own casting. ;)

yomismo the guy who is always complaining. You know there is some others CC members who are also always complaining. Maybe you are enough people to make your own Realifecam website and make your own casting. ;)

Me quejo porque estoy pagando para ver esta mierda pero o cambian mucho las cosas o dejo de pagar. Si hiciera yo rlc te prometo que no sería así, por lo menos los que no quieran estar en los apartamentos, los que se oculten de las cámaras, los que no sean sociables con sus compañeros o parejas en los apartamentos, en definitiva, los que no hagan una vida normal como Maya y Stepan por ejemplo, Alina y Anton, Leora y Paul...a la puta calle!

No es normal que llegues a un sitio nuevo, novedad, compañeras de piso que sabes que van a hacer lo posible porque tú te lo pases bien y te quedes toda la tarde durmiendo en la habitación, te digan para ir a cenar juntas la primera noche como han hecho Rita y Nora y les digas que no. Esta tia es una subnormal y una desagradecida, me quejo sí, pero con razón. A la puta calle la Barbie esta.

Guest joshua1584

yomismo is it necessary to post every little thing that bothers you on here. I have things that I dislike about the site or the tenants, but rarely do I find it necessary to post every single thing. We know you don't like the rooms with no cams, the balcony, her sleeping, etc. I realize you pay and you have expectations, but realize the expectations are rarely going to be met because they are your expectations and not what the site is offering.

This is not meant to hurt your feelings just a suggestion so you don't have a brain aneurysm.

yomismo is it necessary to post every little thing that bothers you on here. I have things that I dislike about the site or the tenants, but rarely do I find it necessary to post every single thing. We know you don't like the rooms with no cams, the balcony, her sleeping, etc. I realize you pay and you have expectations, but realize the expectations are rarely going to be met because they are your expectations and not what the site is offering.

This is not meant to hurt your feelings just a suggestion so you don't have a brain aneurysm.

Muy bien, te acabas de ganar un me gusta de los mejores del foro, buenos amigos vas a tener a partir de ahora.