New Girl Jenny

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to mention one thing......I'm not a boob guy per say, I'm an eye man and I don't care if her boobs are real or fake......they are very nice none the less!!!!!

You forgot to mention her face and maybe her ass wich are not natural. And certainly many other parts of her body. A real plastic girl.

Like I said, plastic or not she is still a beautiful woman!!  I think some women are like porcelain dolls and just take care of themselves better than others.  If you look at her complexion she is most certainly a porcelain doll......just my opinion

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

this girl looks like ARI from planet of the aps 2001 with makeup. infact I think ARI is hotter than her in makeup. this girl is DOG ASS UGLY

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

this girl looks like ARI from planet of the aps 2001 with makeup. infact I think ARI is hotter than her in makeup. this girl is DOG ASS UGLY

I'm not trying to be an asshole here but there is nothing ugly about Jenny at all.....I thing she is a stone cold fox!!!

Yeah, cos you are a real Adonis, right.

But don't stress, you'll never have to wake up next to her.

Half the luck of the guy that does!

Saw an image where she has two mobile phones. One private and one for business?

And after writing this she looked on the phone for a bit. Went to clean her privates in the shower (nothing else) and is going out.

Not saying i am right but it does seem a bit "professional"..

Guest bobbyjoe

thanks for the pic,j see she have not open the bed,she stay in this corner,it's not the best for see her good

Saw an image where she has two mobile phones. One private and one for business?

And after writing this she looked on the phone for a bit. Went to clean her privates in the shower (nothing else) and is going out.

Not saying i am right but it does seem a bit "professional"..

You still do not seem to understand the draught. If these were professional, would make itself rlc of the support of prostitution punishable. Finally, so leave the stupid allusions on prostitutes. The model quite normal it on vacation are, does not go in in your heads.