New Girl Jenny

Jenny looks like a  nice girl. It's sad though that a lot of young girls nowadays  are so insecure about themselves. Why all the make up and fake eyelashes, lips and boobs? I'm certain she would be beautiful just without all these 'adjustments'.

And let's hope she will loosen up a bit. She seems terrified right now with all those cameras. It all depends on the other girls if she will have fun in this apartment  or not (and if the girls have fun, we also have fun, right?). If they ignore eachother, it will be boring.

That's why it would be better (at least in my opinion) if RLC invites three new girls in the apartment. So they enter at the same time. That way they have already something in common. It's all new for them and they can explore the apartment together. Just like sorority girls.

So, no headmistress who awaits them, no houserules (I mean, we are talking about adults here). Just three new girls in the apartment, arriving together (and leaving together). That could be more interesting.

Yeah, yeah, I know. It's always easy to complain and think that you can do a better job than RLC  ;)   

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joshua1584

Jenny looks like a  nice girl. It's sad though that a lot of young girls nowadays  are so insecure about themselves. Why all the make up and fake eyelashes, lips and boobs? I'm certain she would be beautiful just without all these 'adjustments'.

And let's hope she will loosen up a bit. She seems terrified right now with all those cameras. It all depends on the other girls if she will have fun in this apartment  or not (and if the girls have fun, we also have fun, right?). If they ignore eachother, it will be boring.

That's why it would be better (at least in my opinion) if RLC invites three new girls in the apartment. So they enter at the same time. That way they have already something in common. It's all new for them and they can explore the apartment together. Just like sorority girls.

So, no headmistress who awaits them, no houserules (I mean, we are talking about adults here). Just three new girls in the apartment, arriving together (and leaving together). That could be more interesting.

Yeah, yeah, I know. It's always easy to complain and think that you can do a better job than RLC  ;) 

I completely agree. I mean if you were living with your boss 24/7 you obviously are going to act differently than if he wasn't around. It makes for a more loose atmosphere. Now some bosses are different than others, but I find Nora to be a little rigid.

Just prior to her leaving the apartment, earlier today, Jenny was in her bedroom, standing in front of the mirror and opened her bag, pulled out a paper.  The letter head on the top left corner had large letters "SDZ" on it.  She was reading it quite intensely.  Does anyone know if that is a company related to RLC?

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Is there something natural on the body of this girl ? I really don't like her.

I don't dislike her because she doesn't have natural boobs!  She is new and is going to take some time to warm up to all the cameras and living with people she doesn't know.  She has allot of natural qualities that will show in the next few weeks.....she is a good looking woman and I suppose if she approached you in a bar, you would run the other way?  Oh hell no you wouldn't, you would be on cloud nine if that were ever to happen........just saying

I forgot to mention one thing......I'm not a boob guy per say, I'm an eye man and I don't care if her boobs are real or fake......they are very nice none the less!!!!!

You forgot to mention her face and maybe her ass wich are not natural. And certainly many other parts of her body. A real plastic girl.