New Girl Jenny

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Esta chica se cree que es miss mundo y lo que realmente es un globo de silicona con cara de mono, además de antisocial. Lo vuelvo a repetir, si veía este apartamento era por Kamila y ahora mismo me empieza a gustar bastante Rita, natural, sociable y empieza a soltarse bastante, anoche dormida estuvo a punto de masturbarse sin la manta por encima, se quitó la manta, se subió hasta arriba la camisa que se pone para dormir y empezo a frotarse las tetas y el coño hasta que se dió cuenta y se volvió a tapar y dormir. Creo que lo hizo incoscientemente, pero rico, muy rico  :P

I actually feel sorry for this girl. She is clearly not happy in this apartment. Maybe she just needed a place to stay and the fact that it was free made her do it. But that is not something we pay for, is it?

And now she is just playing her part as if it was a Shakespearean drama. She is wearing a mask and just act like the secure girl. The girl who doesn't care what the world thinks of her. But the fact that she is so obsessed with her looks, tells a different story. Right now, she is completely fake. Too scared to loosen up and act like the real Jenny. 

So let's hope we will meet the real Jenny before she leaves. It would be nice to see more of her personality and not only her (fake) looks. Unfortunately she and Rita seem to have nothing in common. A (close) friendship like Kammi and Monica had is not likely to happen. And Nora is too busy with Kiko at the moment.

Overall, my expectations are low when it comes to these girls. Rita seems a lovely girl. But I would like to see some connection between them. Now we are all just waiting for a masturbation- or showerscene. And that's a pity, because this apartment could be so much more.

If the casting of the girls was done better, than maybe...

Well, let us just cherish the nice moments we had and hope for more to come  :)

Jenny is a Doll, with a girl like her you can't have fun, cause she just look the whole day in the mirrow. I had a girl like her, the sex was the worst for ever: They can't have fun in the bed, cause they have just fear to ruffle the hair  >:(

i think out of all the girls on here the best chemistry was the one monika had with kamila they were almost always together.

Rita and Kamila was also great, unfortunately, too briefly. This would have also fitted for a longer time.

My guess on the two phones is one for her native country's phone system and one for Spain.  I saw her ask Kiko her 2nd day to help her put a sim card in.  Most probably for Spain system - maybe a temporary phone.  Her other phone she seems to listen to music on so probably her home device. 

I actually feel sorry for this girl. She is clearly not happy in this apartment. Maybe she just needed a place to stay and the fact that it was free made her do it. But that is not something we pay for, is it?

And now she is just playing her part as if it was a Shakespearean drama. She is wearing a mask and just act like the secure girl. The girl who doesn't care what the world thinks of her. But the fact that she is so obsessed with her looks, tells a different story. Right now, she is completely fake. Too scared to loosen up and act like the real Jenny. 

So let's hope we will meet the real Jenny before she leaves. It would be nice to see more of her personality and not only her (fake) looks. Unfortunately she and Rita seem to have nothing in common. A (close) friendship like Kammi and Monica had is not likely to happen. And Nora is too busy with Kiko at the moment.

Overall, my expectations are low when it comes to these girls. Rita seems a lovely girl. But I would like to see some connection between them. Now we are all just waiting for a masturbation- or showerscene. And that's a pity, because this apartment could be so much more.

If the casting of the girls was done better, than maybe...

Well, let us just cherish the nice moments we had and hope for more to come  :)

Completamente de acuerdo contigo, yo no lo habría dicho mejor Zwavelaar!

Lo que es cierto y es una pena, estoy contigo también Canito, que es casi imposible que volvamos a tener una pareja con la química de Monika y Kamila aunque también podría haber sido entre Kamila y Rita simplemente porque Kamila era especial con todo el mundo. El denominador común era Kamila, lo mejor de RLC.

Nunca me ha gustado lo artificial en todos los sentidos y Jenny lo es. Me gusta lo natural, la naturalidad y espontainedad reflejada en Kamila sobre todo y me dá la sensación que Rita igual no es tan espontanea pero si es bastante natural, solo que los compañeros de apartamento actuales que tiene no le hacen sacar lo mejor de ella y dudo que en el tiempo que esté en el apartamento lo pueda sacar.

i think out of all the girls on here the best chemistry was the one monika had with kamila they were almost always together.

Rita and Kamila was also great, unfortunately, too briefly. This would have also fitted for a longer time.

If Rita and Kamila could have been in the house together for a while; it would have been the best house ever. They were both smiling and laughing whenever they were together and of course they are both very beautiful girls. I really miss Kamila already.