I'm not sure about being worried about Kiko, she did go out the nite before and I would think shes suffering from a massive hangover all day, and was not feeling well. Earlier in the day it seemed that she was perhaps still a little tipsy, being loud and obnoxious with Jenny, but when Jenny went to her room and Nora stayed on the floor and tried to nap, I would say it finally hit her.

At least that's the way I saw it, but that's only my opinion.

Kiko back brought flowers and went upstairs.

Nothing more will happen around this apartment as long as his faggot ass is around.

I Agree with you on that one when he was not there before the girls in the flat could relax more.

I don't know why he keeps coming around.  His name is not on the list for tenants, then he should not or have no right being there. Him and Nora had their day in RLC now it's time for them to pack it up and hit the fucking road. RLC and all the apartments will survive without them.

Ayer leí en este mismo hilo que parecía que Rita y Jenny habían discutido con Nora y ya no había muy buen ambiente en el apartamento entre ellas, que ni se hablaban ni se miraban, y hoy aparece Kiko y además ni Rita ni Jenny han aparecido por el apartamento durante muchas muchas horas, hasta ahora que ha llegado Rita.

Señores, no lo ven? Blanco y en botella, ayer Nora les dijo que volvía Kiko y a ellas no les ha sentado nada bien! Otro paso atrás más para que las chicas de este apartamento no se suelten como se deberían soltar. Olvidarse de ver más escotes, bragas e incluso tetas en el salón y cocina mientras este gilipollas ande suelto por la casa!

yomismo > with all due respect - I know you do not like this arrangement.  You have been very clear about that.  Many times.

However Nora and Kiko are married.  He will be there from time to time.  It is not the end of the world - he always leaves in a couple of days. 

It is my opinion (and only my opinion) that this apartment exists because of Nora AND Kiko.  When he is there they have sex pretty often.  The others may not be as uninhibited but lets be realistic - its not like they are wandering around nude all the time anyway.  If he was not there they still would not be that *much* different.  For most of the time this crew stays in their rooms anyway. 

I am sure they are all aware of him before they get there.  Hell, for all we know he is the one who recruits them. 

This shall soon pass and he will be gone again for a while.  The girls all eventually get along pretty well considering each month a new batch usually arrives.  If you don't like something here more will come and each could be better (or worse).  Thats life!

To be honest I am looking forward to May.

yomismo > with all due respect - I know you do not like this arrangement.  You have been very clear about that.  Many times.

However Nora and Kiko are married.  He will be there from time to time.  It is not the end of the world - he always leaves in a couple of days. 

It is my opinion (and only my opinion) that this apartment exists because of Nora AND Kiko.  When he is there they have sex pretty often.  The others may not be as uninhibited but lets be realistic - its not like they are wandering around nude all the time anyway.  If he was not there they still would not be that *much* different.  For most of the time this crew stays in their rooms anyway. 

I am sure they are all aware of him before they get there.  Hell, for all we know he is the one who recruits them. 

This shall soon pass and he will be gone again for a while.  The girls all eventually get along pretty well considering each month a new batch usually arrives.  If you don't like something here more will come and each could be better (or worse).  Thats life!

To be honest I am looking forward to May.

Con gente cómo usted es con quién merece la pena discutir en este foro sobre algun tema en el que no se esté de acuedo. No estoy de acuerdo con que este apartamento sea obra de Kiko y Nora ya que sin ellos todo sería mejor y más natural.

Pero de la forma en la que usted se ha dirijido a mí, le presto todos mis respetos y estoy encantado de poder hablar de forma razonable sobre este tema con usted.

Gracias por darme tu opinión compañero! Un saludo  ;)

You may think the apartment would be better and more natural without them (and you may be correct) but I believe RLC is using them for this apartment.  So they will then stay.  Maybe Kiko is RLC - who knows?

It does not matter if we like Nora and Kiko - it matters if RLC finds them useful - and apparently the do. 

Again - I am looking forward to what the month of May brings.  Maybe Kamila and Alisa will be back - that would be a nice group!