http://voyeur-villa.com/

How can u be so naive to Believe the newcomers is on the way? they said that 4 Days ago that the next day the new would be there since then it has been nothing but lies on their Twitter. For all we know it could take a month Before anyone comes to live there and whats to say that the newcomers dont leave after a day as people usually seem to do in that Place. I Think everyone should cancer their payments right now im really doubting any new will ever come. They treat their customers like shit when not being honest to them.

I am really sorry that I am not so clever like you and a bit naive. On the other side I will be right - on the end.

Please promise that you then will be not so noisy anymore. Bet?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What i think is funny,but really a waste of time is people still sitting and watching a apartment knowing no one is there.they must think that someone will appear by magic.i bet voyeur-villa people is getting a big laugh.

Must be the Blind School watching. It shows 85 watching an empty apartment.

Hi guys )

It Milka and Lilu)

We want to thank you for your feelings and wishes )

We for of all time have been with you)

Sometimes you have hit your Insightful)

If you have any questions, write a personal message

If possible, we will answer :)

It was fun with you )

We love you and miss you sooooo )

Hello Milka and Lilu. It is good of you to join the forum. But not to sound like a cynical guy but could you please provide some sort of picture to let us know that you are the real Milka and Lilu from VV and not someone pretending to be you?

Hello Milka and Lilu. It is good of you to join the forum. But not to sound like a cynical guy but could you please provide some sort of picture to let us know that you are the real Milka and Lilu from VV and not someone pretending to be you?

I like to be a cynical person. So plaintext. "Milka_Lilu" will be most likely a troll who wants to make fun of the people. Both girls have not contaced the forum as they were in the villa. Why should they do it now?

Please also note that a simple private picture is not a proof of identity. It could also be the twitter guy or someone else how had contact to the girls in the past.

Thank you for the warning MrBox but I am well aware that they could be fake. And I'm even more cynical than you to think that it wouldn't even be the twitter guy. It might just be another member on this board trying to be slick. I am not sure how long you have been here but this is not the first time someone has tried to pretend to be someone from RLC. As of now I am only taking this with a grain of salt. We'll see what happens. Someone pretending to be DianaEfim tried posting here a long time ago. They were a fake. However, both Leora and Angela have been confirmed members from a long time ago and used to make posts here.