• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey ALL + Admin

what do you think to make 3 new threads

- VV general

- apt 1

- apt 2

This would give also the newcomers a fair chance to hit the right thread...

Great idea, what about Tver and Voronezh?

Sometimes they are switching(perhaps the quantity of viewers or something like it.) What do you think?

Great idea, what about Tver and Voronezh?

Sometimes they are switching(perhaps the quantity of viewers or something like it.) What do you think?

pls see my correction above

apt 1 / Voronezh

apt  2 / Tver

apt 1 and 2    is historical , you are right the names are better

Something has been  burning    on my mind  for  a few days  now,  and with Karen leaving, this  might be  one  of the great mysteries  of VV  to go unsolved...(queue Twilight Zone music...)

Whatever happened  to the bird?

Something has been  burning    on my mind  for  a few days  now,  and with Karen leaving, this  might be  one  of the great mysteries  of VV  to go unsolved...(queue Twilight Zone music...)

Whatever happened  to the bird?

I think it got eaten by Petra's pussy  :scratchchin: :yes:

The new guy in Voronezh looks like a complete waste of space at the moment. The apartment is only interesting when Dizi is home. But this girl is most of the time outside. When Tanya was still there it seemed that she was more present. Can't blame her for that, but I hope that VV gives us some new tenants pretty soon. Maybe two new girls. One for the new guy and one for Dizi  :D

The new guy in Voronezh looks like a complete waste of space at the moment. The apartment is only interesting when Dizi is home. But this girl is most of the time outside. When Tanya was still there it seemed that she was more present. Can't blame her for that, but I hope that VV gives us some new tenants pretty soon. Maybe two new girls. One for the new guy and one for Dizi  :D

I would also prefere one or two more girls. Especially because it seems, that the boys almost always remain at home while the girls are on the road. We have, for example, currently three residents in the apartments and all of them are male. :(

The new resident however make a positive impression. Just a boy, but maybe his girlfrind will move in later. ;) One additional thought: Based on there behaviour during the stretching and on the couch, I suspect that he plays one of the show elements planned by VV to keep everything exiting. I could imagine that he and dizi are already a couple and will play a "come togther".

I would also prefere one or two more girls. Especially because it seems, that the boys almost always remain at home while the girls are on the road. We have, for example, currently three residents in the apartments and all of them are male. :(

The new resident however make a positive impression. Just a boy, but maybe his girlfrind will move in later. ;) One additional thought: Based on there behaviour during the stretching and on the couch, I suspect that he plays one of the show elements planned by VV to keep everything exiting. I could imagine that he and dizi are already a couple and will play a "come togther".

Yes, everything is possible here in VV. Of course that is very exciting but on the other hand also very awkward and unreal at times.

Irina and the new guy a couple? If that is true, than this guy is very tolerant when it comes to the behaviour of his lady  :D