http://voyeur-villa.com/

Sorry,

the files are too big and do not upload to attachment center.

Dirtybin I do not like to register and they are always downloading a "setup.exe" first.

BTW, it is also easier for me to write in my mother language.... ;)

How about this....don't talk about the stupid videos if you are not going to upload them....Dumbass.

1. If you can´t read, be quiet

2. if you can´t be quiet, be polite

3. if you can´t be polite, please disappear.....

1.  Why are you talking about videos that A) can't upload B) won't upload.

2.  If you can't or won't upload the videos than be quiet about it and stop being a pain in neck.

3.  When I called you a Dumbass I was being polite...feel free to disappear.

Newbies taking the mouth so full, are welcome everywhere on the world. But not here....

If you are able to upload 300 Mb or more to the attachment center, then you are welcome and the dumbass is accepted.

Learn your lessons before you are crying.

Yeah, I going to recommend you be quiet because your English sucks and I didn't understand a word you said. And no I'm not a newbie ... been here from the very beginning day one....Why don't you just speak in another language instead of Raping the Google Translator.

Dirtdirt r u serious ??

He said that he can't upload videos because they are too big. With Dirtybin if you wanna download some files bigger than 299mb you have to take a paying account so he said to Dirtybin that he don't want to take an account and paying for downloading this kind of videos.

Oh and by the way, if you don't understand what he said why do you comment it ? Newbie or not, you can also feel free to disappear.. -_-

-----------------------

Dirtdirt t'es sérieux ?? Il a dit qu'il ne pouvais pas télécharger les vidéos car elles sont trop lourdes.. Avec Dirtybin si tu veux télécharger des fichiers faisant plus de 299mb tu doit prendre un compte payant donc il a dit à Dirtybin qu'il ne voulais pas prendre de compte et payer pour ce genre de vidéos.

Oh et au faite, si tu ne comprend rien de ce qu'il dit pourquoi le commente tu ? Newbie ou pas tu peux aussi te sentir libre de disparaître... -_-

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry,

Dirtybin I do not like to register and they are always downloading a "setup.exe" first.

How about this....don't talk about the stupid videos if you are not going to upload them....Dumbass.

1. If you can´t read, be quiet

2. if you can´t be quiet, be polite

3. if you can´t be polite, please disappear.....

1.  Why are you talking about videos that A) can't upload B) won't upload.

2.  If you can't or won't upload the videos than be quiet about it and stop being a pain in neck.

3.  When I called you a Dumbass I was being polite...feel free to disappear.

Newbies taking the mouth so full, are welcome everywhere on the world. But not here....

If you are able to upload 300 Mb or more to the attachment center, then you are welcome and the dumbass is accepted.

Learn your lessons before you are crying.

Yeah, I going to recommend you be quiet because your English sucks and I didn't understand a word you said. And no I'm not a newbie ... been here from the very beginning day one....Why don't you just speak in another language instead of Raping the Google Translator.

Dirtdirt r u serious ??

He said that he can't upload videos because they are too big. With Dirtybin if you wanna download some files bigger than 299mb you have to take a paying account so he said to Dirtybin that he don't want to take an account and paying for downloading this kind of videos.

Oh and by the way, if you don't understand what he said why do you comment it ? Newbie or not, you can also feel free to disappear.. -_-

-----------------------

Dirtdirt t'es sérieux ?? Il a dit qu'il ne pouvais pas télécharger les vidéos car elles sont trop lourdes.. Avec Dirtybin si tu veux télécharger des fichiers faisant plus de 299mb tu doit prendre un compte payant donc il a dit à Dirtybin qu'il ne voulais pas prendre de compte et payer pour ce genre de vidéos.

Oh et au faite, si tu ne comprend rien de ce qu'il dit pourquoi le commente tu ? Newbie ou pas tu peux aussi te sentir libre de disparaître... -_-

Hay sitios gratuitos que soportan cualquier capacidad como mab.to ó mega.co , eso no es excusa.

Sorry,

Just need to split the file or re-code it so it's a smaller size.

The attachment center will only take a file up to 200MB. Or you can upload it to  https://www.myairbridge.com/en/  and then post the link. mab.to will take a file up to 2 gigabytes.

Sorry,

Just need to split the file or re-code it so it's a smaller size.

The attachment center will only take a file up to 200MB. Or you can upload it to  https://www.myairbridge.com/en/  and then post the link. mab.to will take a file up to 2 gigabytes.

Do you know how to split a video simply and for free ? Please, tell me yes !! x)

--------------

Saurais-tu comment spliter une vidéo simplement et gratuitement ? S'il te plait dit moi oui !! x)

Hey guys,

we must be careful with uploading vids of voyeur-villa to hosts outside CC. The number of accounts is still so low, if the figures is correct of active viewers shown on the different room tabs. They can very easily identify the IP and the account for the time of the content.

The same story like with RLC must be prevented.

Of course I like to see vids of the other members, but on other side I do not like that the somebody other will be banned, too. 

So, please first think.... (but not so much like dirtdirt  ;)  )

Hey guys,

we must be careful with uploading vids of voyeur-villa to hosts outside CC. The number of accounts is still so low, if the figures is correct of active viewers shown on the different room tabs. They can very easily identify the IP and the account for the time of the content.

Of course I like to see vids of the other members, but on other side I do not like that the somebody other will be banned, too. 

You still don't understand that http://dirtybin.com is part of CC and sharing pics & vids on this host can't get you banned.

Hey guys,

You still don't understand that http://dirtybin.com is part of CC and sharing pics & vids on this host can't get you banned.

[/quote

]Maybe I´m wrong, but is my understanding that the link to dirtybin is visible and accessible for everybody, so also for RLC and v-v. With that knowledge they are able to ban. The advantage of dirtybin is that the files will not be deleted.

More open we should not discuss here ....