http://voyeur-villa.com/

This site is not worth 30$ per month. There is only 1 apartment with 3 young good looking people, one couple and a single guy. Olga did not appear.

The couple did have no sex yesterday night, he was even not allowed to touch her. The single was masturbating for more of an hour.

Cams under daylight are okay, but night vision is quite not sharp.

However, I was lucky to catch the morning toilette of Sabina, but rather showing nothing, even less than in the Nora club house.

35542_9aaaabd1537f9d23bdf7d9675e70aba838e0b3e6.mp4

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This site is not worth 30$ per month. There is only 1 apartment with 3 young good looking people, one couple and a single guy. Olga did not appear.

The couple did have no sex yesterday night, he was even not allowed to touch her. The single was masturbating for more of an hour.

However, I was lucky to catch the morning toilette of Sabina, but rather showing nothing, even less than in the Nora club house.

et après on vient se plaindre du prix de RLC??!!

She hides herself as much as possible.

I think, Olga left him or is on vacation. I had a 3-day-trial period last week and I saw Olga having an argument with her bf before she packed her suitcase and went away.

The admin says, they are looking for a third couple.

And yes: the vision is not great...so $30 seems quite a lot of money for it for me, too!

:-[

A new girl?

Or is this Olga, being back?

Olga is back and I like it. Finally) I can c some action.

But now the other girl, Sabina is missing....

Not a good start for a new site...

Kinda bad, hope she ll be back soon. Nice body(( At least with Olga I can c some night action. For me it's  a big+