Kiko doing dishes . I actually have much more respect for Kiko than Nora . By his expressions , actions and behavior , he seems to be a good person . The persona of Nora is that of a bitch ..... me me me .  Yeah he is well trained and i do wish they both would go away .

That apartment has been around for a bit now and can likely function well without their guiding light presence.

That apartment has been around for a bit now and can likely function well without their guiding light presence.

There is no doubt about that StnCld, they are not needed at all in this apartment!!  Not only do they bring the girls down, they bring the viewers down as well.

There is no doubt about that StnCld, they are not needed at all in this apartment!!  Not only do they bring the girls down, they bring the viewers down as well.

That I can agree with. The viewers are there mainly because of Kamila and Kristy.

Kiko's presence doesn't draw viewers.

I have said many times before Nora & Kiko had their day on RLC and they chose to leave. Why RLC wanted their return is beyond me. Their life in the old apartment was mediocre at best and there is not much difference in their life in this new apartment except Nora getting laid more in 6 months than she had in the two years at the old place.

That's just my opinion of it but I know others have a different perspective of the situation.

To each is their own.