I didn't say anything about any observations!  I find nothing exciting about N&K lovemaking, nothing at all.  It's just a staged act in my opinion.

You wrote: I now see why Nora is with Kiko.She needs a wimpy man that she can dominate.Kiko is the perfect partner for that. When asked based on what, you said: My personal observations.Or do you have to have professionals tell you what to think?

So, back to the original question, what observations?

You wrote: I now see why Nora is with Kiko.She needs a wimpy man that she can dominate.Kiko is the perfect partner for that. When asked based on what, you said: My personal observations.Or do you have to have professionals tell you what to think?

So, back to the original question, what observations?

No sir, I didn't write that!  You better look again!!!!!

No sir, I didn't write that!  You better look again!!!!!

My mistake dfCcap, not paying enough attention and I have confused your post with the shit posted by Loner-69 and for that I am truly sorry. Worst insult I could bestow on a fellow human being.

Need to turn this crap off and concentrate on my work.

My mistake dfCcap, not paying enough attention and I have confused your post with the shit posted by Loner-69 and for that I am truly sorry. Worst insult I could bestow on a fellow human being.

But you're not a human being.You're the Tasmanian Devil,remember?

But you're not a human being.You're the Tasmanian Devil,remember?

Yeah and you can't answer a simple question regarding your so called observations.

Observation: 

can be Qualitative - an actual thing or person, either present or absent, such as "I looked in and saw all three girls in the living room".

can be Quantitative - numerical value, including counting or measuring, such as "Despite there being approx 3 million soldiers involved in the Vietnam conflict, 12 million Americans have claimed to be a Vietnam Vet, which means 3 out of 4 are liars".

Relevant because we have a similar problem in Australia which I am doing some work for the D o D  right now, which is what I need to concentrate on, be more observant when writing my report.

Yeah and you can't answer a simple question regarding your so called observations.

Observation: 

can be Qualitative - an actual thing or person, either present or absent, such as "I looked in and saw all three girls in the living room".

can be Quantitative - numerical value, including counting or measuring, such as "Despite there being approx 3 million soldiers involved in the Vietnam conflict, 12 million Americans have claimed to be a Vietnam Vet, which means 3 out of 4 are liars".

Relevant because we have a similar problem in Australia which I am doing some work for the D o D  right now, which is what I need to concentrate on, be more observant when writing my report.

So you know more about my life than I do.You do sound like a typical dumb ass psychologist.I feel sorry for your patients to have someone as incompetent as you helping them.