Hey, at least he's giving his opinion and not insulting anyone here, and this is a discussion thread.

I'm an old-school nora lover -- but to an extent, he's got a point. I loved the pix with Nora dressed as a nun: Mother Nora was a hilarious post.

I'm beginning to feel a bit like Nurse Ratchet around here myself. Maybe I need some time off from modding. I hear the weather is good in Barcelona this time of year.  ;D 8) :P

I sometimes think Nora butts in too much but she tries to involve the mates with the games and entertainment. Seeing her in bed naked tonight she has a lovely creamy body and can be very sexy.

She keeps intervening in their lives because she likes to be the center of attention.

If RLC has any intention on keeping Kristy and Kamila on a permanent basis then they should offer them an apartment where they can be alone and not have any interference from Nora.

I sometimes think Nora butts in too much but she tries to involve the mates with the games and entertainment. Seeing her in bed naked tonight she has a lovely creamy body and can be very sexy.

She keeps intervening in their lives because she likes to be the center of attention.

If RLC has any intention on keeping Kristy and Kamila on a permanent basis then they should offer them an apartment where they can be alone and not have any interference from Nora.

But I still believe Kristy and Nora are in partnership to use Kami sexually.It's Kristy's job to wear down Kami's resistance and then let things advance from there.Both Nora and Kristy know that if there is no sex, RLC subscribers will drop RLC and eventually new girls will be put in the apartment.I believe that's why Kiko comes over every now and then,just to hold on RLC customers.

StnCld, your first sentence says it all. I can't explain why no one else seems to even consider that as a possibility.

Hey, Kenny:  truly like your describing Nora's body as "creamy."  That sounds like it would roll off of one's tongue nicely.  Cccccrrrrrreeaaaaaammmmmmyyyy!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I've always found the word "creamy" to be a very effective descriptive term when discussing a woman's breasts.  I have used it often myself. :)