Big arguement

It looks like a big argument starting. Rita and Milana just came back from buying some food and Nora had them sit down at the dining room table and the discussion is heating up. When Nora says something, Milana looks over to Rita like she knows there is trouble. Most of the argument is between Nora and Rita with Milana sitting in the middle of it.

It looks to me like Milana and Rita pal around a lot and have very little to do with Nora. I usually see Nora by herself, and she doesn't even look over at them when they return from outside.

Yes, nora has just seriously crop rita! I think that the problem is a concern on the financial expenditures in common! Milana was just spectator... as I do not know who is right or wrong, I don't blame neither one nor the other...

shes a waste of space anyway.its okay to defend yourself but you have to listen sometimes as well.rita has a very bad attitude at times.i think she should go.

she has 2 more weeks left... then it will be just as boring as never before

shes a waste of space anyway.its okay to defend yourself but you have to listen sometimes as well.rita has a very bad attitude at times.i think she should go.

Nora's attitude is no better.  Maybe both should go. This apartment will run fine without bitch Nora at the helm.

Nora's attitude is no better.  Maybe both should go. This apartment will run fine without bitch Nora at the helm.

You can't grasp the concept that it's Nastya's apartment not the girls coming and going each month.  ::)

Nora really does act like some think here as a mean  mother hen. It seems odd to me that she can scold these girls when she barely knows them, no wonder she has no friends