New couple Zoya & Lev

Fijaros bien cómo actua esta pareja, a ella no le importa enseñar su cuerpo e incluso a la hora de follar pero a él sí, él es quien no quiere enseñar nada y le prohíbe a ella. Es un payaso, machista y seguramente acomplejado. Ella es una diosa pero está con un gilipollas!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they have a cat? When Lev came home yesterday, he started calling for 'Vasya'. I couldn't tell if he was pretending or if he was really calling for a cat.

Could be calling the girl by her proper name.

Vasya that's his name, diminutive of VASILIY

her name is Katya, diminutive of YEKATERINA

I can't decide if Lev is blocking Zoya from our view on purpose or not. He needs to change places in bed with Zoya and that would solve most of the camera angle problem. Zoya is a beautiful woman and not in the least bit shy. Hopefully the undercover thing will go away after they get over the cams being there. The problem I have right now is the servers not keeping up with the load put on them by all of us. The lag and freezing up is terrible in this apartment.

I can't decide if Lev is blocking Zoya from our view on purpose or not. He needs to change places in bed with Zoya and that would solve most of the camera angle problem. Zoya is a beautiful woman and not in the least bit shy. Hopefully the undercover thing will go away after they get over the cams being there. The problem I have right now is the servers not keeping up with the load put on them by all of us. The lag and freezing up is terrible in this apartment.

I think most of the couples that have come and gone on RLC all had the sex under the cover thing when they first started. Nelly and Bogdan didn't seem to have that issue. Of course they had 2 weeks at Dasha's to get over the shyness. Now Nellie even smiles for the cam and they are a very open couple about sexuality.