New couple Zoya & Lev

Just turned their cam on and they were standing in the hall arguing and lev Crying like a baby, he´s so pathetic. And then he Went to the bathroom and then rushed out of the door and left the apartment. Why dont she just leave him is she really so stupid, he is the worst excuse ive seen for a man. And why doesnt rlc do anything when he hits her, yes it is illegal even in russia they should bring in the cops and arrest his ass they have all the proof needed.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just turned their cam on and they were standing in the hall arguing and lev Crying like a baby, he´s so pathetic. And then he Went to the bathroom and then rushed out of the door and left the apartment. Why dont she just leave him is she really so stupid, he is the worst excuse ive seen for a man. And why doesnt rlc do anything when he hits her, yes it is illegal even in russia they should bring in the cops and arrest his ass they have all the proof needed.

the only thing rlc will if you should bring evidence of an event outside the law or unbearable is to write off you !!!! Pex what you always complaining that you see, rlc does absolutely nothing to fuck !!!! rlc take money, nothing else interests him !!! we are innumerable namely for a long time that the rlc direction is composed of the worst assholes band in the world !!!! >:( :o :-\

Okay - I follow these boards to the extent that I can.  Are people here saying that Lev is cruel to her or beating her... I just tuned in and saw her sleeping with him in the livingroom.  So am I to guess that she is abused and staying with him?  And RLC  is allowing this?  Or is this a normal dispute that a normal couple without cameras would resolve in a normal manner?

It is hard to understand peoples comments  in light of the circumstances.

I can't think of a single harmonious couple that has inhabited one of the St. Petersburg apartments.

There's never been a couple like Maya & Stepan, or Nora and Kiko, but there have been many people of questionable character. (Can you say Ruslan? Sure. I knew you could.)

Diana was wonderful, of course, but her relationship utterly sucked. Zoya likewise might be a fine talented girl, but it looks like Lev has some problems. I had high hopes for both of these couples.  :-\

Sometimes I think the entire RLC St. Petersburg project is jinxed.

Like other viewers of Lev, I am appalled at his absolute idleness! Having spent all day laying on the settee, watching his ipad in his horrible bloody "onesie",  he has slept the clock around at at 13:27 local time is still dead to the world on his settee! He really needs a rocket up his arse! Normally, I defend youngsters who seem to do nothing and are unemployed, but this guy defies description!!!

I can't think of a single harmonious couple that has inhabited one of the St. Petersburg apartments.

There's never been a couple like Maya & Stepan, or Nora and Kiko, but there have been many people of questionable character. (Can you say Ruslan? Sure. I knew you could.)

Diana was wonderful, of course, but her relationship utterly sucked. Zoya likewise might be a fine talented girl, but it looks like Lev has some problems. I had high hopes for both of these couples.  :-\

Sometimes I think the entire RLC St. Petersburg project is jinxed.

Nora and Kiko have had more sex in this new apartment than what they had in the old one for the year or so they lived there.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I'm a paid member and I can't see a thing.  Just me or is the thread messed up?

mic351... you don't show up as a paid member... would say 'paid member' just above your classification/just below your name.  Since you haven't been brought back to membership by Admin since the last restore, may I suggest you go here:

http://camcaps.net/random-discussion/paid-memberships/msg123363/#msg123363

If you've asked to be added back to membership before, I think you ought to ask again as Admin has been quite busy lately.

:)

Well... how about that... you do now.  :D