Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

It was Zoya...  the other girl came back just as they stopped...

Thanks for the info. I'm still trying to figure out the relationship triangle that is going on here. Obviously, Zoya is the wife or "live together" girlfriend of Lev.

But, except for the night before last (when the guest/sister actually helped Zoya control Lev when he was drunk), she has certainly acted like a lot more than just Zoya's friend or a co-worker of Lev (someone said they were actors). They are almost always flirting (Lev is the most aggressive, but she is certainly guilty of returning the affection and "play") and occasionally make fun of Zoya.

I don't understand how Lev can treat Zoya like an afterthought when the other girl is visiting and why she puts up with it. I guess she's so in love with, or obsessed with, Lev that she's willing to do whatever it takes to "keep him" and "help him" through his alcoholism problem.

But, this seems like an extremely dysfunctional relationship to me. I wish them luck with working it out in some acceptable manner (at least in their eyes).

It was Zoya...  the other girl came back just as they stopped...

Thanks for the info. I'm still trying to figure out the relationship triangle that is going on here. Obviously, Zoya is the wife or "live together" girlfriend of Lev.

But, except for the night before last (when the guest/sister actually helped Zoya control Lev when he was drunk), she has certainly acted like a lot more than just Zoya's friend or a co-worker of Lev (someone said they were actors). They are almost always flirting (Lev is the most aggressive, but she is certainly guilty of returning the affection and "play") and occasionally make fun of Zoya.

I don't understand how Lev can treat Zoya like an afterthought when the other girl is visiting and why she puts up with it. I guess she's so in love with, or obsessed with, Lev that she's willing to do whatever it takes to "keep him" and "help him" through his alcoholism problem.

But, this seems like an extremely dysfunctional relationship to me. I wish them luck with working it out in some acceptable manner (at least in their eyes).

She'll soon wake up and realize to kick Lev's ass out the door into the land of homelessness.

Nice pictures!  I like Zoya, she is kind and patient and tolerant of Lev's poor character and drinking habits as well as being very talented herself.  I find it strange that they have little or no sex during her period.  Lev doesn't even seem to want a bj then either.  Very strange!  And he never seems to come inside her.  Surely she must be on the pill even in Russia?