Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Best. Girl. Ever.

why not naked ever??

According to a poster, she stated on her first visit that she would never reveal any part of her body on camera (except of course when fully dressed). It is a shame, though. As several have already stated, she is probably the best looking woman to be seen in any of the RLC apartments right now (and who knows if she will continue to visit in the future?).

Guest bobbyjoe

j will say"it's best looking girl on rlc" only when j'm gonna see her take shower but

apparently she want show nothing here soo j stay with free cameras for the moment,

j wait she change her mind,time is money bb,lol

why people care about this girl? she never gets naked or will have sex in the house. why care about this girl?

Because she is beautiful and has an incredible body. I guess everyone just hopes that she might change her mind about it at some time in the future.

However, like you, I doubt that will ever happen.

Guest bobbyjoe

why people care about this girl? she never gets naked or will have sex in the house. why care about this girl?

Because she is beautiful and has an incredible body. I guess everyone just hopes that she might change her mind about it at some time in the future.

However, like you, I doubt that will ever happen.

yes agree,probably the same destiny of maya guests,they have never take shower on the cams

but who know in some months,she change her mind and take shower here like the guest girl in nina appart

but it's sure j'm not gonna spend 30 $ every months for waiting this moment,j want to be sure of that before renew

This screen shot is from near the end of the bedroom sex video where Zoya and Lev have had sex in a variety of positions. He is kneeling between her legs and she seems to be asking for something special. And he seems to be saying, "I don't lick pussy." I don't recall ever seeing him do oral on her. Just an observation, probably wrong, but it fits his character.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).