Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

Well, I'm really disappointed!

I was using my considerably powerful psychic abilities to send a message to the guest to get up and go into the bedroom, while Lev was giving Zoya the old Russian hot dog. Nothing! Zero! Not even a twitch!

I'm going to have to check with my I.S.P. that they have the 'psychic power broadband enabler' switched on. :-\ :-\ :-\

Nice sex by Zoya and Lev. Zoya is a more attentive lover than most girls on rlc. She actually jerks Lev off on her when he comes. Most girls simply let the guy do himself. Zoya had been seemingly uninterested in sex for awhile while she painted ad infinitum. I have the feeling that guest may be Lev's sister and not Zoya's. It would explain why Zoya seems unconcerned about them being in bed together. She is not figuring on incest. Lev is very playful with the guest at times. Must have a strong sibling relationship. Most siblings when grown don't pay much attention to each other. One writer once thought that Zoya said to Lev can you handle 2 sisters, but I think something got lost in the translation.

I say old, because it happened about 8 hours ago, and they have already fucked before that  :)

mais comment fais-tu pour ne jamais rien rater, pas une seconde de ce qui se passe sur rlc, jours et nuits, sans dormir, sans aucune absence??

but how do you never miss anything, not one second of what is going on rlc, days and nights, without sleep, without any lack ?? :o :o :o

mais comment fais-tu pour ne jamais rien rater, pas une seconde de ce qui se passe sur rlc, jours et nuits, sans dormir, sans aucune absence??

but how do you never miss anything, not one second of what is going on rlc, days and nights, without sleep, without any lack ?? :o :o :o

6 hours of sleep :-\ , no other life  :-[ , focusing on only two of the apartments :) , enough computers to follow everything that is of my interest  8)